Chapter Seventy Four: The Carnival

You looked at him. He didn’t hear the door open. “Niall?” You asked. Niall looked up at you with red eyes. You took a seat beside him. “I’m so so sorry…” He started on. You stopped him before he could say anything else. “Niall.” You said. “It’s nothing.” You said. ”No, it is something.” Niall answered you. ”No fan of mine are going to insult my girlfriend in front of me and get away with it.” You sighed. “Baby, you’re nothing any of those girls said you were. You're the exact opposite. You are perfect like Harry had said. You’re beautiful. I love you. Those girls on nothing but wannabes. They’re jealous of you. They’re jealous because I have you and you have me and they don’t. So don’t listen to any of those stuck up b******. There just lowlifes who have nothing better to do with themselves. You’re not trashy. Your perfection. And you do deserve me. If anything, you deserve me more than I deserve you.” He said. You saw the hurt in his eyes. “I don’t deserve you _____.” Niall had said. Did he really just say that? “Niall, no stop.” you told him. “No, _____ it’s true. I don’t deserve you.” How could he possibly be saying this? You always thought he was too good for you. You were the one that didn’t deserve him. “You’re beautiful. You’re so sweet. Have a big heart. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I don’t tell you enough. But I love you so freaking much.” Niall said. You could tell that he wanted to cry but no tears were coming out. All you did was lean against him. You wrapped your hands around his neck and leaned against his shoulder. You felt his arms, around your waist and hold you close.”Don’t you ever say that you don’t deserve me. Because you do. We deserve each other. Please don’t ever think otherwise. I won’t allow you to think that you don’t deserve me. Because you obviously do. You deserve everything.” He whispered in his use and kissed his cheek. Niall didn’t say anything. He only strengthened his grip on you. Niall kissed your cheek. He then whispered in your ear “I love you so much.” You smiled. “You are my princess.” He continued. “And from now on, I’m going to treat you like one.” Little did he know that you already felt like a princess.

     All of you went to bed that night showing more love than you've ever shown each other. Harry held you in his arms as he wished you good night. He leaned down into your ear and he whispered “You’re there for me whenever I was feeling down. So I’m going to be there for you whenever you’re feeling down.” You smiled at him. “You’re here for me? And I’m here for you. Deal?” Harry finished whispering. He loosened your grip on him a little bit and looked him in his green eyes. “Always.” You answered him. Harry smiled down at you. He bent down and kissed her nose. “Good night love.” He said. “Good night Harry.” you said. Zayn fell asleep before anyone that night. He didn’t say good night to anyone. He was too tired. You lied down in bed next to Niall. Niall put his arm around you and forced your body closer to his own. “Good night my princess. I love you.” He whispered. You smiled and quickly kissed his lips a good night. “Good night Niall.” you whispered. You felt him smile and watched him close his blue eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

     “Wake up my little angel.” You heard a voice say. You slowly fluttered your eyes open to reveal a Zayn Malik hovering above you. You smiled at him. “Goodmorning precious.” Zayn had said. He smiled at him again. “Goodmorning Zayn.” You said. You felt the bed beside you. Nobody was there. Niall must’ve been up already. “Where’s Niall?” You asked him. “Niall’s up already. We all are. It’s 11 o’clock love.” Zayn told you. You quickly glanced at the clock. It was 11 o’clock. “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” You apologized. Zayn started chuckling at you. “No! It’s okay love.” He spotted him. “Would you like me to carry you to the living room?” he asked with open arms. You didn’t object. Zayn swooped you up into his arms, bridal style and headed into the living room with the others. “And the Princess awakens!” Zayn joked as all of the guys looked at you. You started blushing in embarrassment. “Thought you’d never wake up babe.” Liam commented. Zayn set you down right on top of Niall. You felt Niall laugh as your body fell onto his lap. Before you could get up or move, Niall immediately wrapped his arms around you, forcing you down. You looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. “Good morning my Princess. Did you have a nice sleep?” He asked. You’re not at him. “You should’ve woken me up earlier I’m sorry I slept so late.” You apologize once again. Everyone again laughed. “It’s okay love!” Eleanor said. He smiled at her. He wondered what you’re going to do. “Anyways…” Louis had said. “_____, there is a little amusement park open up today. If you’re up for it, we were all thinking that we could go.” He said. You were filled with happiness. Of course you want because when amusement park. “Of course I do!” you said. Everyone’s eyes filled with happiness as well.