One-Shot 🔞

"You heard?" The girl whispered.

"What?"

"We have a new Gym Coach," her grin widened, and she wiggled her eyebrow.

The latter rolled her eyes and continued scanning her phone with not-so-amusing Tiktok videos.

"Aww, come on, Tzuyu-ah!"

The girl rolled her eyes again and sighed, "Oh. I. Wonder. Who. Could. It. Be?" Tzuyu glanced at her with a smirk making the small girl give her a deadpanned look. "I am just joking, Chaengie. Stop sulking." She patted her head.

"That's why you're still single." Chaeyoung stands and ran toward her coach.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes after seeing the girl clinging to her coach and muttered, "As if Mina-unnie will be yours."

.

.

.

A few hours later.

"What?" Tzuyu blinked after hearing the news and Chaeyoung silently laughed beside her.

"You heard me, I'm resigning as your coach because I am getting married, and also a new coach will be assigned to you." The woman said.

Tzuyu nodded. "I learned a lot from you, Coach Nayeonnie. Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful marriage." She gave a bow to show respect. Nayeon has been her coach for three years and she helped her shape up from being a chubby tall girl to the athletic-built cool bae.

"Thank you. And be good to your new coach." She firmly advised.

Tzuyu grinned like a small child being given candy. Chaeyoung on the other hand looked at her with a smirk.

"I wonder if the new coach will be able to fall for her this time," She mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon asked.

Tzuyu's eyes went wide and covered the latter's mouth, "Don't mind her, Nayeonnie. She's just thinking about her crush." While giving a warning look at the smaller girl.

"Oh, okay." Nayeon nodded and checked her phone. "I must go now. You." She pointed at Tzuyu, "You can do sit-ups over there while waiting for your new coach. I must get going. Jeongyeon is picking me up." She then picked up her bag and Aquaflask. "She'll meet you at 9 AM. Bye!"

And Nayeon then disappeared through the doors. Chaeyoung struggled to pull away her hands from her mouth.

"Ya! I can't breathe!"

"Oh, sorry. You're just too small." Tzuyu then walked away towards the bench to do some stretching.

"What the fish?" Chaeyoung muttered before walking back to her coach.

⏳⏳⏳

Tzuyu checked her watch and it is now a quarter to 9 AM. She took a deep breath before placing both of her feet under the anchor bar. She then started to count silently.

"1, 2, 3..."

The moment she sat up, a beautiful girl with chestnut-colored hair suddenly appeared in front of her waving at her. Her eyes went wide and immediately sat properly.

"Hi!"

Tzuyu can see the tightness of her body and she has to admit, she's damn hot.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana. Sana is okay. And I'll be your new Coach." She then gave a bow.

"Um, nice to meet you Coach-nim. My name is Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu." She bowed back.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I was here 10 minutes ago, however, there were people back there holding me up." Sana awkwardly gestured behind her without even looking.