Chapter 113: The Scorch Mutiny

(Fun Fact: The Two Swords of Technoblade are named as [Steve] and [Alex], named by his Children. It is already stated that these two powerful World-class Items were created by one of the Counsel of the Upper Gods of Heaven, their full capabilities were not fully known but one of them is that they are insanely powerful that not even the World Item [Mortiferum Mundus] could destroy them, even Space, Time, Reality abilities could take any effects on them which was shown that the sword was able to withstood {World Breaker}, a spell that could cut through space and time and completely ignores Defenses. Powerful Beings like Technoblade are the only people who have to wield them; if anyone tries to wield them besides the original user, they will cease to exist and completely destroy their souls)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Unknown Location)

Inside of a dark room, the first thing appeared was a loud slap echoed.

*Smack!*

???: Oy, wake up!

With a bald head, a white beard that was so long it felt like it hadn't been cut in months, and bluish-purple skin, a creature resembling a Dwarf spoke in a hoarse tone.

???: If yer don't wake up within a minute's time, I'll make ye feel something worse than the previous smack until ye scream 'Si Papi' on my face!

A vicious aura revolved around the blue-colored dwarf as he looked in front of him. A frail old dwarf sat there.

Bald head, braided hair, and wrinkling face; the dwarf was none other than Jaroslav.

The only dwarf that knew the access code of the security system. At the moment, he had both eyes closed shut and his hands were strapped on top of a large metallic chair. He wore a one-piece grey clothing and all of his beard hair was unbraided.

Since artifacts were hard to identify, they decided to strip Jaroslav of everything.

Although his mana was sealed because of the poison, it was still best to remove all of the items that he was wearing.

*Smack!*

The blue dwarf once again smacked Jaroslav in the head.

???: Yer finally coming to your senses?

This time, the blue dwarf finally managed to get a reaction as Jaroslav's eyes twitched slightly.

It wasn't long before he finally opened his eyes.

Upon opening his eyes and staring at the blue dwarf in front of him, a frightened and bewildered look appeared on Jaroslav's face.

Jaroslav: Huh? Where am I? What is going on!?

Moving his body, Jaroslav found that he was bound to the chair he seated.

Jaroslav: What the fuck?!

Blue Dwarf: Haha, you finally came to your senses.

Taking pleasure from Jaroslav's struggle, the blue dwarf flashed a sadistic smile.

Hearing the blue dwarf's words, Jaroslav finally came to his senses. He looked at the duergar and asked in a worried tone.

Jaroslav: W-Who are you?

Blue Dwarf: Hehe, let me introduce myself...

*Clap!* *Clap!*