50. Doors*

Reminder: All is consensual

"W-wait—"

Micah drags me along, even though I think I put up a pretty good fight. It only adds up to his smirk. 

"I'll give you three seconds to run from me, Aaron. After those, I will come after you and make you pass out."

O-oh. I turn around with wide eyes, my body stiff with shock. He arches a brow, as if he just didn't threaten to kill me.

"One."

I bolt. I don't understand what's going on. All I know is that I have to keep running, or he'll catch me and— I have no idea what'll do to me.

With my mind on zero, I just follow my reflexes and run away. Where to doesn't matter, I just need to shake him off. 

Unfortunately, I hear his calm footsteps following me. While he is deadly calm and reserved, I'm all panicky and sweating. 

When I reach the end of the hallway I have a split second to make a decision. I choose the door on the left and slip inside of the room. 

Sadly for me, Micah saw me going in, and I hear him stop in front of the door. I quickly place a hand in front of my mouth to mute my gasps as I run through the room to the other door. 

My exit is just unlocked when the other door opens. I feel his hot gaze on my back and flinch, knowing I'm absolutely fucked.

The doorknob is still in my hand, and I have to get the fuck away. He walks closer, and the panic rises in me. 

The door opens just in time. I run away, my mind set only on escaping. 

Only this time, there is no other door. There's only one, and Micah is behind it. I flinch. He's going to get me.

The door opens slowly, as if I'm on a horror movie. I hide besides it, so he'll have to come in and search me and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to escape.

He takes one step in . . . two . . . and there's a gap. I run.

I feel his hand grazing over my arm and squeak, knowing he's dangerously closed. Blinded by the chaos in my head, I run through the following two doors, only to realize I've ran into the toilet.

Where there's no escape. 

I look around, shocked, before I feel his presence after me. The door slams closed before it locks. 

I try to squirm away, but he pushes me against the wall. His hands make quick work of my pants and before I know it, he thrusts into me. 

My gasp is the only sound for just a second, and then it's followed by his whispers in my ear. "You can't escape me, baby. You can only try."

I desperately nod and inch back on his cock, feeling relief it's only this I was running from. He chuckles darkly. "Are you that pathetic, sweetheart? Pushing back on me because you're such a little slut?"