50- I love you

Immediately grabbing the knife, I point it towards him.

"This is the last warning Eric...Let me go!" At this point, my heart's racing like crazy.

"And what if I say no?" He smirks.

Rage burns my body.

I cannot forgive you...I cannot forgive you for murdering so many people ruthlessly and planning to hurt the people close to me like this! 

I grip the knife tighter and charge at him swiftly.

But to my surprise, Eric doesn't even try to dodge my attack.

He just stands there, unfazed, as I attack him with the knife, stabbing it deep in his chest. The black aura leaking from his body burns my skin, but he doesn't do anything!

Blood drips down from his wound, my shivering hand still grips the knife tightly as I looked him straight in the eyes.

My gaze was terrified but his was nonchalant as ever.

"Do you hate me this much Carrie?" Blood drops out from his mouth, but his lips curled up into a smile...

The terrible black aura leaking out of his body suddenly disappears.

Then he grabs my hand that pierced the knife into his chest only to push it deeper, spilling more blood out!

I gasp in shock and pull my hand away, stepping back instantly.

I look at Eric, the pain on his face is visible but he still puts up a smile.

"Why...?" Is all that I can ask.

"Hahaha..." He breaks into a laugh. His loud laughter fills the entire room. And that sound of his laughter was torture to my guilty ears! How empty it sounded! Like pieces of glass shattering on the ground, it was too harsh for me to bear...

Covering his eyes with his hand, his laughter  slowly comes to a stop...

"Hah...I never imagined this in my wildest dreams Carrie..." he says still covering his eyes.

Then reaching out to the knife, he groans in pain while pulling it out from his chest. Blood sprayed out like waterfall from his wound, as he coughed blood out from his mouth as well.

He removed his hand covering his eyes, only to reveal the tears he had been hiding beneath.

"That you hate me so much..." his voice cracks up, as he stares at the bloody knife I stabbed him with.

I cover my mouth is shock, his shirt is now dyed red with his blood, even the carpet below is drenched from it. He has lost so much blood that he can't even stand up straight now!

But despite the terrible pain aching his chest, the smile on his never disappears.

"But since you hate me so much...since you feel so disgusted when I touch you..." He starts walking closer to me with the knife in his hands.

My heart drops at the sight...I step backwards again.

"No...Don't come closer...!"

Unluckily, my feet hit the bed and I drop down on it.

He stops before the bed in front of me, and gets down on his knees.

This is just like that time when he came to my room...

"Since you..." His voice cracks up and the smile he had been putting up for so long finally breaks.

"Since you belong to someone else now..." Tears gush down from his red eyes as they stare into my green ones in pain.