𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

-Miss snows POV-

The bell rings to the last class and I have to stay back to cover detention.

"Do not forget your homework at home tomorrow Robin." I say to one of my students.

The last students walks out the door and i look through some papers to sort them out. I make a different pile for each class, a few minutes later Diana doesn't show. I am not in the mood for this shit.

I turn my chair standing up and walk over to the door and almost run into her as she was walking in.

"I'm sorry-"

"You're ten minutes late. Are you begging for more detention because I have no problem giving you more." I say. That sounded...wrong.

"W-what? No I just couldn't open my locker, I should have came and told you first but I didn't so sorry." She sighs and I look at her, she looks back at me and I sigh.

"Sit down." I turn around walking back to my own desk. I was going to give out a little more but I felt bad. I don't feel bad so that is awful. Maybe it's because I stole her book???

"Can I go to the bathroom?" She asks, is she serious? She's ten minutes late and now she wants to leave.

"I swear to fuck." I mutter under my breath then look up and nod. I turn on my laptop and just do a little work before Diana comes back.

The door opens and one of the other teachers, Nadine walks in with a stack of books.

"Natalie good, you're here. Mrs Daniels told me you were looking for some old yearbook photos?" Nadine says and I nod.

"Yes thank you." I smile and she looks down at Diana.

"You have detention?" Nadine says to Diana surprised and Diana purses her lips nodding.

"You are the last person in this school that I would of thought to get detention." Nadine laughs.

"Yes well she must get back to detention and I suppose you have work to get back to as well." I smile trying to be polite but that isn't my specialty. Nadine nods and starts walking over to the door. I close the door behind her as she leaves.

"Your names Natalie?" Diana asks and I look at her walking back to my desk.

"It is." I sit down and start cleaning my desk since it's messy.

"That was my grandmas name." She taps her pen on the table and I snort.

"Woah I have the same name as your grandma, how delightful." I shake my head and scrunch up a piece of paper.

"It's a nice name." She says.

"Thank you? I like your name too." I remember her poem and I put the pieces of paper down. Her poem was beautiful but it had meaning behind it, I just want to make sure she's okay. I'm not a guidance counsellor but I sure as hell wouldn't send her to the one here, She tells everything back to Mrs Daniels the principal.

"Your poem today was great....Are you okay? I mean if you aren't it's not like you're going to tell me. But it's worth a shot, that poem had meaning behind it." I look at her and she keeps her eyes on her paper doodling.

"It was nothing, just what came to my mind and-"

"Don't lie, you can just say you don't want to tell me but do not lie to me." I cross my arms and she looks up.

"I'm sorry it's just not a topic I talk about. Its fine-I'm fine really." She insists and I nod.

"Alright." I say and look away.