39

Louis' Pov:

The warmth next to me is comforting. I want to cuddle further into it but then is starts moving. Why is it moving? I pull whatever it is closer and it stops moving. I sigh contently. The warmth now engulfs me completely as it gets closer. With another sigh I fall back to sleep.

When I open my eyes, the warm sunlight hits my face. I blink and then try to move out of bed but something holds me back. Looking down I see a mop of brown curls. I slowly start to remember what happened the last evening and can't help but feel sorry for Hazza. Sitting there I just stare at the blank wall, nothing on my mind until the something on my chest moves. Ohhh, the little spoon wakes up. In his sleepy state of being he cuddles closer to me and hides his head in the crook of my neck. I lay there, frozen because of the warm breath that hits the sensitive skin. When he groans and puckers his lips slightly it felt just like a soft kiss and now, I'm totally unable to do anything.

I shouldn't be feeling like this. These are the feelings I left behind me in the past. The ones I tried to run away from.

A groan rips me out of my thinking. He's now nearly awake, just guessing by his faster breathing.

"Still a little spoon, sunshine?" I say softly.

"Mhmh" he mumbles against my neck while nodding slightly. He starts fiddling with the hem of my shirt. When his fingers accidentally graze the naked skin just over my hip, goosebumps spread over my whole upper body and the tingle in my stomach gets present. But apparently, he doesn't notice and is now able to talk, seeing as he says:

"'ave been a big spoon for a lot too long. 'ad to be manly." The h got lost due to the sleep talking and his words were incoherently. But as soon as I got over his insanely sexy- eh I mean deep morning voice, the true meaning behind his words settle in and I hug him closer. I put one of my hands on the back of his head and bury it slightly in his soft and silky hair. I curl my fingers and brush my fingertips softly over his scalp. I remember that he once told me that it was something that signalized home and comfort to him because his mom always did it.

And I was right: He relaxes against my hand and gets impossibly closer to me. Just now I notice our intertwined legs. Nobody of us cares to move away from each other. It doesn't feel awkward to me and I hope it doesn't to him.

I feel comforted and loved and I really missed this type of quality time. Eleanor never cuddled me and I truly yearned it. I was used to cuddle, it felt like, 24/7. Me and Harry always spent our free time cuddling on the couch, watching a movie or doing something else. When you then get into a relationship with someone who doesn't lean towards cuddling but also doesn't really fancy you cuddling someone else you have to cut it out of your daily routine for the sake of your relationship. Not that Harry adored to cuddle after the incident.

Eleanor and I started with a beard when management tried to deny Larry. Which obviously didn't really work out, seeing as there are people that ship us still, until this day. But after the absolute shit I did I couldn't resist and tried to prove to myself that I'm in fact straight. I got together with Eleanor for real. And I started loving her. I truly did. If you spend so much time with a person and they aren't complete idiots then you start to like them. But I think I was already done when she cheated the first time. The second time was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

A soft snore brings me back to reality. I can't help the small and loving smile that appears on my face. I love that he feels so safe that he actually can fall asleep close to me. Resting my head on the cushion and turning it slightly to study him more closely, I don't see Niall entering the room and turning around again. But what I do hear is the click of a camera. I whip my head around and catch him standing there with a shit-eating grin, his phone in his hands. I try to signal him to get back out but he only shows me his watch and shows a ten with his fingers. So, I guess it's 10 o'clock. And we should maybe get up because Harry needs to prepare for the show.

As soon as Niall closes the door behind himself, I retreat my hand from his hair and start rubbing small circles on his back.

"Hazza, wake up." He doesn't even twitch and just keeps on sleeping soundly.

"Sunshine, wakey wakey." He tries to roll away from the sound, aka me but I hold him close.

"Come on, luv. We have lots to do." I hope he didn't hear me mumbling "especially dealing with a jealous bitch". Anyways, I think I finally woke him up.

He looks up at me. Omg he looks up at me not down at me for once. Even if we are nearly exact the same height he still seems to always look down.

His green eyes are dull from sleepiness and they scream confusion, probably as why he is laying on my chest. Understandable, he sometimes doesn't really remember anything between his panic attack and the waking up. Well at least that's how it was.

"Sorry, Hazza." Why the fuck am I apologizing?

"Why are you apologizing?" Is he reading my mind?

"I don't know what you still know from yesterday but I hope this is ok?" I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. I really don't.

The only answer I get is him snuggling into me again. I guess he's ok with it. But we still have to get up.

With a light laugh I silently say: "We still have to get up, Hazza. You have a show tonight and I think Niall needs his third breakfast."

With an adorable yawn he lifts up his head and unravels our legs. I miss the warmth immediately.

Minutes later we both walk downstairs slowly. First, we check the boy's room but nobody is in there. Next, we check the dining room and, what a surprise, they all are here.

"Hello, sleepy heads." Niall greets us with his mouth full of pancakes.

With a small smile but a slightly disgusted look Harry wipes of the crumbles and mumbles a "good morning" back.

We all eat in peace, chattering and laughing until a newspaper is thrown onto the table in front of us.

It showed me and Harry hugging but you could only see my back. The head line reads: "Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson meeting?" Further down they describe how it's possible that it's not me, seeing as there only happen to be photos from my behind aka my amazing bum.

They all look up in shock while Harry and I exchange a glance.

"What the fuck?"

--------------

Heyyyy, I hope you like it :)

Sorry, I don't have much time for writing but I'm trying :)

Have a nice day, lovely <3

~N

28.09.22 (happy anniversary :)))))) I love this fricking date, our fandom's crazy!)