•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼•.༄.°

"Confess, what are you hiding under that wig?"

Ike whispered into my ear, our faces centimeters apart...

"Uh what do you mean..? haha.." I said trying to stay calm, "I know you're wearing a wig, take it off" He said "What? How would you be so quick to jump in conclusions about me wearing one??" I said nervously "We're taking too much time, you can leave. Just make sure to come by my house tomorrow" He said and removed his caged arm from my side, I hurriedly left.

WHAT WAS THAT?!!?!! IKE IS AN ALPHA CONFIRMED????????? NO NO NO IM PANICKING TOO MUCH, HOW'D HE KNOW I WAS WEARING A WIG??? SHIT SHIT SHIT I HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER WIG UNDER THIS WIG UGHHHH OMG

I cried mentally as I went back to the classroom red as a tomato, Alban noticed this and whistled cause his intuition says 'something' happened. Istg this bitch-

Mysta seemed to notice too, "Yoo you good?" Still in his sassy accent, "Y-Yeah" I said while fixing my collar. "Did uh something happen?" "No, nothing." I replied "Oookay??" He said and looked at front again, I hear the door open knowing it was obviously Ike who entered and sat down.

I looked at him nervously and he smirked once more but bigger than the previous one, This little-

No because he knows what he's doing, please I wanna change sections...

"Dont forget to stop by"...

Those were the last words I remember in that school...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"YOOOO GOODMORNING BITCHES" Millie says and smacks my shoulder, "Morning nerd" Selen said and laughed, oh how I wish I could tell her that her laugh is so addicting to hear without saying it in a weird way..

"Morning!!" Petra greeted

"Morning mistakes" Mysta exclaimed and smacked Vox's head "You little a-"

"Shut it you dress code violaters" Ike said and smacked Vox again, "HUH? HOW DID I VIOLATE THE SCHOOL DRESS CODE?-" "Your fucking flip flops" Mysta replied with his sassy accent "YOOO!!! POG!!!" Luca said and came running towards Shu "Shoot- Wait no!-" His last word was deeply appreciated..

Why? Luca squashed Shu with his booba...

"Wuy kuwant wikinbg blefgh!" Shu spoke kn gibberish "The fuck, those arent in the dictionary" Enna replied "ENNA!!!" Rosemi shouted "Hello darlings~"

"Nina!! Hello!" 

"PUT ME DOWN YOU LIGHTSTICK!!!" We all heard a shout and directed our heads where the sound came from....

Sonny was running towards us while carrying Alban on his back, "I swear those two is the meaning of  like 'best friends with benefits lmao'" Enna said.

"Hi guys!" Yugo arrived along with Fulgur and Uki. I swear I literally ship Fulgur and Uki.

"So, hows it going? Also where is Finana?" Nina asked, "Prob in the ocean" Millie answered. "Bro, I heard there was an election for sc officers, Y/n are you running for a position?" Rosemi asked as we all, started walking to our class, "Uhm I'll think about it, I may or may not apply for president, if not, then vice president." I said, "Goodluck bro" Selen nudged my arm and smiled, "Thanks, we all should head back to class, its about to start" Yugo said and we all parted ways.

I, was classmates with: Selen, Rosemi, Millie, Alban, Ike, Finana, Elira, Reimu and Pomu. Vox's classmates are: Luca, Nina, Shu, Mysta..., Fulgur, Uki and Sonny, Yugo and Finana. And of course, still the same position, Top 1 of our class. Second came Ike, lol.

Honestly, I never would've thought people like them would come to my life. I've only suffered in pain and agony at my old orphanage, I cant help but wonder... How are things there now?... Its been years already... Why am I worrying about them? They treated me like shit, why should I think of them? Why am I concerned?...

Why do I badly wanna visit them?...

No, Y/n stop thinking about them. You're wasting your time on thoughts, shut it.  Why are you took kind to worry about people who are shit? You're too soft hearted.

I kept talking to myself, spacing out, until Ike started up a convo. "Hows the first month here?" He said and smiled widely, Its the first time he's ever smiled to me like that for how many months.. Has he really been fond of me? Uh no shut up I possibly cant pull him bro.

"Its fine, how about you?" I said calmly, "Its fine too. I also wanted to be in a national school like this, not the all boy school. I wanted to make friends too and know how to treat a girl..." He said.

Oh... Whats this..? Does he mean he already set his heart on someone? Am I too late?.. Shoot. Why did my heart feel a short pain after he said it? Why dk you care about peoples love life?

Is it because Im jealous?..

No, possibly not. Ugh shut up brain.

Our teacher arrived as we greeted her she made a small announcement. "Class, you'll be having a new student! She will be joining us in our second period of math. Hope you guys can befriend her and make her feel welcome! So without further a do lets start our lesson." She said and wrote our lesson objectives.

[Skip]

"So, once we wrote the exponent, we'll move-" Her sentence was interrupted by the bell. Saved by the bell. We all packed out our lunch and headed to the cafeteria, of course, Nina would always collect us and lead us to the cafeteria so she showed up after the bell rang.

"Hello my darlings~" Nina said

"H-Hello Nina-Senpai!" All boys bowed and blushed, "gee, she even pulls girls" I murmur since I saw some girls squeal too. When is it my turn to have fun..

We all head to the cafeteria when I spot something move in the corner of my eye.

I turn my head to the direction and.....

QUIANNA??

....

"What never was, what could have been, was more to than anything else."

-Lang leav

(A/N: If anyone is confused, this is now Y/n in a national school. She has made new friends! Nina, Finana, Rosemi, Petra, Selen, Millie, Elira, Pomu and Elira. Will there be any additions? Lets see!🤭 Also I apologize like seriously for the slow update)