27

"You have to let me go," Mandy grumbled from under her two Alphas, "I have two pregnant Omegas and a pregnant Beta to check on. I can't stay in your bed for the rest of my life, it's already been two weeks."

They both pulled back, Jimin gasping and Yoongi looking confused, "how do you know they are pregnant? You haven't left this bed since we dragged you in here."

She raised her eyebrow, "first of all, I've left this bed multiple times. While you might not mind being gross during your rut, I do. Second, Tae and Kris spent his heat together and Kat spends more time on their knots than off them sssooooo, they probably are, and if they are I need to get them started on their herbs."

They both sighed and grumbled as they rolled away, throwing mini-fits about how they weren't ready to share her with the world. Like she didn't spend most of the time sleeping. "Fine, but can we at least have lunch together? Jimin has to go hunt and I probably should start getting things ready for all the pups we're about to have. Jk should be coming around soon demanding wood if Kat is pregnant."

She patted their cheeks as she rolled off the bed. Getting her clothes situated because those two possessive Alpha's wouldn't let her wear her own clothes and they were so much bigger than her. Yoongi's shirt practically fell off her shoulders and Jimin's furs covered her completely. They both looked so smug when she was finished, she'll never understand this part of the Alpha's brain. She didn't have the desire to make them wear any fur she caught and processed. 

The door opened and her nose crinkled up, she whipped around and glared at both of them. They were doing a great job at looking completely nonchalant and innocent. But she could see the guilt all over their faces, plus they refused to look at her. "Is this why no one has come to see me since my rut ended?"

Yoongi scratched the back of his head, "oh no they came, close enough to yell at us, but then their mates got all pissy about the smell and dragged them away."

Her hands were on her hips, her scent souring making Jimin scramble, "we are sorry, we know we shouldn't have it's just."

"It's just what Jimin? You two marked your own house, a place that already screamed Alpha and then you go and peed all around it. Why? This is your pack and my friends."

"You are our mate and while we know that none of them would hurt you during your rut, what if another rogue tried? What if for some reason we didn't wake up and they got in and hurt you."

Well that made a bit of sense, in a completely Alpha sort of way. Her stance softened, "I get that, but you do know that the odds of it happening were slim to none and you marked the shit out of your house. Like that smell isn't coming out for weeks."

Yoongi still wouldn't look at her, "I'd apologize but just know that it's meaningless and I'm not actually sorry. I'll do anything to protect my mates."

Her hands were thrown into the air, "we aren't even mates yet."

He jumped up, pulling her against his body, "you may not bare our marks yet, but you are our mate and as soon as you say we can bite you," his thumb brushed over her scent gland on the side of her neck, "my teeth will sink in right here."

Her eyes fluttered closed as their scents burst out, then she felt lips on the other side. "And mine will go here."

She had to get out of here, these two are making her feel things she's never felt before and it's confusing and scary. "I have to go," she mumbled before she ran out of the house.

The two Alpha's looked at each other with knowing smiles, she might have thought she was controlling her scent, but after smelling her throughout her rut, they are quite used to smelling her arousal. "Yoongi," Jimin whimpered as he shoved his face into Yoongi's neck. "She said yet."

The older Alpha's arms went around his mate, "I know baby, it'll happen. I promise."

Mandy found Kat with the three Omegas, Tae wiggled his eyebrows, "they finally let you out of their bed? I'm surprised you can even walk."

She coked her head to the side, "why wouldn't I be able to walk?"

Tae's smile dropped, "because you spent your rut with them?"

"And?"

Tae looked at his mate, "do girls handle knots better then men because those two always act like their knots are so massive the way they waddle around after sex."

"Why would I know the size of their knots Tae?" She yelled in exasperation, she turned to Jin, "I want to check on you since it's been two weeks. I apologize for that, those two wouldn't let me leave until this morning no matter how much I tried."

Jin chuckled, his hand slowly rubbing over his swollen tummy, "it's okay. I'm thankful you are here and we aren't having to do this with just Joon's knowledge, which is none."

"It's not like mine is much better, you are sorta my guinea pig."

The Omega looked down at his stomach, "you hear that little one? That silly Alpha is using us as an experiment." She started to sputter out her apologies and try to ensure that he was a priority. He just waved her off, "I'm just teasing. I'll head back to my house and you can check there."

She looked at the other two, "I want to check you two as well since you both are probably pregnant too."

Tae froze, his mouth wide open as he looked at his mate, "WHAT?"

Kris chuckled as she patted his cheek, "that's fine. We can come to Jin's house if you want."

"Wait, wait, wait, you are pregnant? How?"

Mandy rolled her eyes at the dumbstruck Omega that was panicking, "well you see when a man and a woman spend a heat together and they have sex, the sperm fertilizes the egg."

"I know how that works," he grumbled.

"Then why are you so surprised dummy?"

"Just didn't think it would happen so fast, that's all," he whispered.