Chapter 4

Bonnie POV

I just came back home from school and was going upstairs to my room when I saw grams sitting in my room with the most powerful grimore that was Qetsiyah's grimore.

"Hey grams what's going on are you alright" I asked grams she looked at me with a smile.

"Child I just wanted to see if you were worthy" and with that I fell to the ground as pain filled my body the spirits passed their magic off to the young girl who understood magic better than them , Qetsiyah , Ayana and Emily passed down their magic to the little girl hecate marked the girl as the Queen.

She would show people what it means to be a Bennett she will show them what it means to be a Queen.

As the pain lessened Bonnie saw figures standing next to her Qetsiyah,Ayana and Emily.

"You are know the most powerful my child" Qetsiyah said placing her hand on Bonnie's forehead.

"You are now a Queen"Ayana said placing her hand on Bonnie's forehead.

"You will have people who love you,but those who love.you must worship the ground you walk on they must belong.to you and only you" Emily said placing her hand on Bonnie's forehead

the light shone brightly as Bonnie was now levitating her dress changed into a pure with her curls descended down to her waist a crown was bestowed on her head.

Bonnie now knew that the Bennetts where goddesses who were worshiped by monsters who would burn down earth and raise all hell for them the Bennetts were goddesses who were worshiped

Hades worshiped Qetsiyah she was the only one for him no one shall ever take hades away from Qetsiyah

The Bennetts are possessive of what's.theirs if you touch or harm property of a Bennett you shall be punished.

Ayana was worshiped by cades.

And Emily. is worshiped by Katherine the two lovers are bound together by the soul and Katherine slaughtered all of those who Dares harm or killed her Emily. Not that's anyone knew about them and those who knew were silenced only Bonnie knew about them

"Child You are now queen Sheila won't die.we.promise you that because you still need her" the three ancestors said.

Bonnie snapped out of her daze, Sheila looked at her granddaughter pride swelled in her heart she was proud to have Bonnie Bennett as her granddaughter and queen.

"Bonnie every queen need a coven" Sheila said looking at her

"Oh trust me grams I know I just need to talk to my blond bombshell" Bonnie said with a mischief shining in her eyes.

(Time skip to Bonnie Meeting Caroline)

"Hey carebear remember the talk we had about you becoming a vampire how about a witch also" Bonnie smiled sinisterly and care matched her grin

Bonnie started chanting and care fell to the ground tears I'm her eyes Sheila felt her connection to Bonnie extending and she was surprised she had seen witches been born but being made is entirely new to her and what shocked her was that nature accepted Caroline as part of the Bennetts.

When Bonnie stopped chanting Caroline stood up with glowing purple eyes she smiled at Bonnie and  Bonnie smiled back.

Suddenly there was a burning sensation on her arm and Bonnie also got it when she looked at her arms she saw a flower tattoo and Caroline got a crone tattoo.

"Mate"Bonnie said ana her magic courses through her veins Bonnie locked eyes with care and her possessiveness came out to play.

••••

Jeremy POV

Jeremy was sitting in his room and suddenly his body writhed in pain when he got up his eyes where glowing gold "Bonnie"  a voice in his head said he felt a tug in his heart leading him somewhere and he followed it.

•••••

Damon's POV

Damon was drinking his bourbon peacefully when he fell to the ground his blood boiling as if he drank vervain when the pain lessened there was a crone tattoo on his neck and his eyes were an electric blue "Bonnie" a voice said and he followed it.

••••••
Tyler POV

Tyler was working out when his body erupted in pain the pain lessened and his eyes glowed bright gold and blue a crown tattoo appeared on his wrist and there was a tug on his heart leading him somewhere in daze he followed it.

••••••

Mikealson POV

Rebekah was in a grassland okay she was sleeping in her coffin with a dagger in her heart.

When her eyes snapped open she was confused how the hell can she wake up without removing the dagger her eyes glowing red and purple showing off her witch side.a crown tattoo

"Mate!"

Kol was sleeping peacefully when he jolted awake his eyes glowing red and electric blue he was finally up a crown tattoo appeared on his wrist and he smirked only Bennets had this powerful magic

"Mate!"

Rebekah and Kol got up from their coffins with matching sinister smiles.
"Let's go find our mate shall we" kol said with a smile his accent rolling.of his mouth smoothly.

"Oh we shall..... After I change out of these rags to this centuries clothing" Rebekah said and kol snapped his fingers and they were changed immediately into new clothes.

Then they left for mystic falls.

-some where in Spain-

Klaus and Elijah were drinking bourbon together in peace when pain filled their bodies Nik's eyes changed into a bright red,gold and blue showing his vampire,wolf and newly found siphon side a crown tattoo appeared on his arm.

"Mate!"

Elijah's eyes changed into a red and electric blue showing his vampire and elemental side.

"Mate!"

They both snapped out of their daze and looked at each other.

"Let's go find out mate brother"

And that's how the Mikealsons made their way to Mystic Falls.

•••••••

Words 995

There will be more mates I ain't done but some of them will be soulsiblings.