28

Mandy pulled her ear away from the listening device, "well everything sounds great, the pup has a steady heartbeat and that's what we are really looking for at this stage. How has the nausea been?"

Jin sighed as he rubbed his stomach, "it's gotten a lot better but don't tell Joonie, I'm milking that shit until I die." He grinned, "what do you mean you can't cuddle me for three hours Alpha? Don't you remember that time you knocked me up and I was sick every single day until I delivered your pup?" He was giggling as well as Kat and Kris as they cheered on his shenanigans.

The Alpha turned to the two girls, "so who wants to go first?"

They both raised their hands and the Alpha rolled her eyes, she handed them both a bowl with seeds in it, "pee in this and bring it back. I don't need a lot of pee, just enough to damped them."

They both looked at each other and then at her, "but Jin didn't have to do this, why do we?"

"Jin also has an Alpha that can sense his scent changes. While I'm well attuned into your scents, both of you are drenched in your mates scents so this is the safest way, unless you want to just wait until I can hear the pup?"

"How long will that take?" Kris asked.

Mandy sucked in a bit of her breath, "twoish weeks I'd assume, give or take a few. Omega's are usually faster than Beta's according to everything I've read, but this test can tell you as soon as a week after conception."

They both snatched the bowls and ran towards Jin's bathroom, fighting over who was going to go in first. Kat won with an epic hip check to Kris that almost sent the poor Omega's bowl flying in the air.

"They are adorable," Jin mused as he watched the two.

"They are annoying little shits that crashed into my peaceful life and it hasn't been quiet since."

He laughed softly, "you love them though, don't even act like you don't."

"I do, not sure why at times, but I do."

He scooted closer to her while she was packing up her gear, "and what about you, how was your rut?"

"Painful, but the guys helped. They let me rest as much as I needed, which was a lot. I slept so much, it was nice. And they made sure that I actually ate, it was the first time that has ever happened. I usually would just stay in my wolf form."

He scowled, "that sounds horrible, I'd be so scared to be in wolf form, it was scary enough being in human form before I got a mate."

Kat skipped out of the bathroom with a massive grin on her face and the bowl in her hands, "so am I?"

"You better wait for me bitch or I'll bite you," Kris yelled from inside the bathroom.

"See, annoyingly loud," the Alpha mumbled before getting smacked by Kat. "Yah, I might not be your pack Alpha anymore but have some respect."

The Beta shrugged, "I'm older than you, you are the middle child so I don't have to. Besides, you'll always be my alpha."

Before she ever got a chance to refute with a snarky retort, Kris came running out with the bowl above her head as she sang, "here it comes, the baby juice test."

Mandy looked into the bowls, "well congrats."

"To who?" The three of them yelled.

The Alpha looked up, her face confused, "uh to all of you, but Jin we already knew about."

"WE'RE PREGNANT?" They both yelled. When Mandy nodded her head they both took off running to go tell their mates.

"Well that's my cue, let me know if you need anything." She made her way back to her cabin and as soon as she walked in, she was faced with two upset Alpha's. "What are you two.."

"I'm disappointed in you, Jimin tried to tell me that you'd come back to your place. But I assured him that you wouldn't do that to us. Looks like I had too much faith in you."

Their arms were crossed and the disappointed look on their faces was too much, "how do you know I'm not just grabbing stuff and then heading back to your place?"

"Are you?" Jimin asked. He was staring at her intently, "I see. Well I already knew the answer because we've spent the last two weeks bringing all of your things over. But I guess the time you spent with us didn't mean as much to you as it did to us. I really hoped I was wrong," he whispered before he left the cabin with tears in his eyes.

Yoongi sighed, "you fucked up Baby, you fucked up bad." He walked towards her, his finger pulling her chin up to force her to look at him. He leaned in, his breath ghosting over her lips, "I expect you to fix this. You have until tonight to make sure that he's no longer crying, we'll be at home, waiting." And then he left.

What the fuck does she do? She was spiraling. She wanted to run to the girls but they were with their mates celebrating the good news. So she ran to Joon, as a fellow Alpha he'd know what to do. She crashed into the garden, out of breathing and borderline panicking. "Are you okay?"

Her head shook back and forth quickly, "I, Jimin, crying, messed up."

"Jimin messed up and he's crying?" Her head shook again, "then what?"

"Me, I messed up," she gasped, her hand on her chest, "I made him cry. Yoongi said I have until tonight to fix it. Help."

He laughed, "oh you silly little Alpha, court them."

"But aren't they courting me?"

"They are, but clearly you did something that made them question if you truly want this or not. So show them that you do," his head cocked to the side, "you do want that correct?" She nodded her head quickly, "then court them."

How the fuck do I court them? She mumbled to herself as she ran back towards her cabin, there was one book a really old one that had Alpha courting rituals. "Alpha's show their interest by giving their intended mate a collar." Do Alpha's wear collars?