AITRAAZ

"esa kya ho gya jo ek breakfast nhi kar sakti unke saath........itna kya kamre mein akele khane ka shok chadha hai......par koi toh baat hogi warna ese kyu karegi......Eshani se gussa samajh ata hai mujhe par masi se kyu?" Kartavya was furiously muttering those words while climbing the stairs.

He silently opened the door only to find Geetanjali with a fork and knife trying to eat her breakfast. She is trying to learn not to embarrass him in front of everyone. He remembered the day they went to the restaurant for lunch. How she felt uncomfortable using a fork and knife. Even though he didn't force or look down upon her yet she is doing this for him that too silently.

Leaning on the door with a smirk, Kartavya called her name "Geetanjali"

Due to the result of being startled the knife fell from her hand. Geetanjali's hand holding the strawberry poked fork, froze in the middle as soon as her eyes landed on Kartavya.

Kartavya moved forward, without removing the eye contact, ate the strawberry while sensually grazing the pointed end of the fruit with Geetanjali lips. In reflex to this Geetanjali shut her eyes close and her grip on fork increased.

"Kyu?" Kartavya asked

"Ji....woh......" Geetanjali couldn't find proper words to explain her reason

"Meine tumhe uss din toh kuch nhi kaha tha neither i was ashamed of you......i too don't know how to use chopsticks so it is fine. Remember our wedding night you told me clearly that you are not going to give up your culture, then why this?"

"Umm i am saying this now as well i won't give up my culture, tradition or values but i can adopt new way of life simultaneously, right?......am not going to perform a sin by eating biryani with a fork but whenever we will go on a dinner date to have Chinese how am I suppose to eat with my hands? I don't care about anyone judging me except one but it's about myself i don't want to be a messy Chinese or Italian eater........."

Kartavya was sitting in front of Geetanjali. His one leg upon other thigh. His forefinger and middle finger on his lips, successfully covering his smile.

'I will be damned if i ever even dared to misunderstand her. Am in love with my crush...........am i? Damn yes i am.'

Suddenly, he leaned forward and pecked her lips to halt her explanation.

Kartavya asked teasing Geetanjali "so you wanna go on a dinner date with me?"

"I want to experience every little to large, childish to mature thing that I haven't explored yet. I want to learn everything from you and for you" Geetanjali shyly whispered while meekly raising her orbs to meet his eyes.

"Mature things you said, now don't go back on your words when I will teach you" Kartavya said with a smirk

Geetanjali blushed and feed Kartavya with a grape but Kartavya held her wrist and bite her finger tips erotically and then licked them.

(Bgm................this song was playing in the background while I was writing the chapter, particularly this scene)

"Get ready" Kartavya said huskily. Hearing this Geetanjali's eyes turned wide like saucer thinking he is going to do naughty activities with her. Whereas after analysing and understanding what Geetanjali is thinking, Kartavya bite his lips trying to muffle his laugh.

"Aamm!! Bahar jana hai hume, get ready for that" Kartavya clarified his motive.

Geetanjali stood up and was leaving for the closet when Kartavya said "uske liye abhi time hai but still get ready".

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें