First encounter

Harry's POV

I was running as fast as I could through the woods. They were after me. All of them. I kept running until I his behind a tree. They were the werewolves after me. They killed my entire family when I was little. I sigh seeing that they aren't there anymore. I walk out from behind the tree, But when I do I get knocked out. I see a 3 blurry figures and I slowly black out.

I wake up tied up in a chair with a giant sign around it. "I think he's awake." I hear a voice. I try to break free. I growl as the door opens. I see a girl. "Uncle Dean. Uncle Sam. He's awake." A boy comes behind her. "Violet babe. Kimberly is awake. I got the metal out." The girl, Violet, lets a sigh out. "Thank god." Two men come out behind her. They look at me. "Dean. We need to call a pro." The one with long hair and brown eyes says. "We you know who to call brother." Dean says and looks at Violet. "Hey go check on your sister." She nods and heads out. They all leave the room and leave me a pint of blood. I hear closely to what they are saying. Vamps have super hearing and they can also compel and super speed. "Hey Smiles. Its Sam. We need you here. We have someone here that you might want to meet and see if he's good or bad." Sam talk on the phone. "Okay see you then." He hangs up. I was scared of who this person was or who these people were. From the looks of it they are all hunters and huntresses. I smelled the girl. She was a mutant so was her boyfriend. The brothers were human, but I also smelled something unusual, something not from this world.

I hear the door open and someone come. "This better be good. I was at a ball that a prince held and I have a kingdom to run." I hear a girls voice. "Oh it is." The door opens and I see a girl with sword on her back held by a strap. "Vampire. He was out in the woods. He was running from something." Violet says. The girl nods. "Leave me." Violet nods. She closes the door. The girl comes up to me. She tattoos over her arm and on her collar bone. "Hi. Im Sumaiya Khan aka Smiley." She says taking her swords off her back. "Im a hybrid Queen and huntress." I look at her hazel brown eyes. "Who are you?" She asked as she kneeled down in front of me. "Im Harry styles." She looked taken back. "The son of Edward and Anne Styles?" I nod. "What were you running from?" I looked at her. "Werewolves. The ones that killed my family." She nods. "My Queen." One of her guards come in. "Yes." She stood up still looking at me. "There message for you." She sighs. "I'll read it later." She answers. "But my Queen its from Argon." Her eyes turned from Hazel to blue and black. "I'll write him back soon." They nod and bow. "And take Mr. Styles here to the castle. I need to go speak to a pack." They do as they are told and they untie me. She walks up to me. "Actually you guy go. I will bring him." She says. They leave and she hold her hand out for me. I take it and all of the sudden we're in a completely different area. I turn around to see a huge castle. "Lets go in." She takes my hand and leads me inside. The inside was absolutely beautiful. It was modern. I expected it to be a bit old fashion castle style.

She showed me around the castle. "My Queen. What would you like for lunch?" A servant asked. "Rosemary you're sick. Go rest." Smiley orders. "But ma'am, what about lunch?" She laughed. "I will have that arranged." She puts her hand on Rosemary's shoulder. "Now go rest. I don't want you getting anymore sick." Rosemary does as she is told. "Thank you ma'am." She bowed. "It no problem. You are all my family and I care for you." I smile at the way she's very gental. Rosemary walks off to her room in the castle. "We will talk to this wolf pack tomorrow after you rest up Harry. I will have lunch ready soon." She leads me to a room. "This will be your room. I am right next door if you ever need anything." I smile. "Thank you." She nods. "This is your home now. Feel free to rome around." I nod. "Oh you can call me Smiley." She smiles. "I need clothes." I say as she was about to walk off. "Already in your room."

"Sir lunch is ready." I hear a guard say. I wasn't use to this royalty. "I'll be right there." The guard stood where he was when I opened the door. "Sorry, I have to lead you to the court yard." I nod and follow him. The court yard was beautiful. There were flowers and exotic plants. I sit down in front of Smiley. She was reading a letter. "Guards. I want all the doors locked at night and get the troops ready. Argon is bring his demons and call Sam, Dean, Violet, Boone, Kim, Jessie and the rest." She orders. "Yes ma'am." They scurry off. "Whats going on?" I ask. She looks up and smiles. "Nothing you need to worry about. You just eat and relax. I will tell you after." I nod. We talk and eat. "How did you know my parents?" I asked. She puts her fork down. "Well I was a little girl. All I remember is them always talking about. They said I'd meet you one day." I smile. "If you don't mind me asking. How did you turn?" She laughed. "Well I was 20. I was dying after this hunt I went on. A demon attacked and I was injured really badly. A hybrid gave me his blood, trying to keep me alive, but I died with his blood in my system. He had no intentions of turning me. When I awoke, I was the strongest, again another intention he didn't have." I nodded and continued to eat.

After we ate, she talked about her art and how she would love to show me. She was very interesting. I saw her as a powerful ruthless ruler at first, but she's just a hybrid that is very sweet in every way. "Well you should get some rest. I'll be in my room if you need anything."

-------------------------------

I know its a short chapter, but its something. I hope y'all love it!!!!! :*
I had this idea for a long time now.

Have a nice morning, day, or night!!!!!!