Twenty-One.

He picked her up at 1 exactly. Her mother had said she could go, but she hadn't exactly told her mother she would be going with a boy.

"It's kinda far. We'll have to take the bus." He reached for her wrist, but she stepped away slightly. He looked up at her startled. She said nothing and smiled.

"Let's go."

They sat on the bus in complete silence. She stared blankly ahead, and she felt his eyes on her. He opened his mouth to speak several times, she saw out of the corner of her eye, but he always closed it again.

"This is our stop." He mumbled. She stood, and jumped out. He led her down a few streets, then down a small dirt track. He didn't try to take her hand again.

He led her to a small secluded area of beach. The air was fresh, and it smelled like sand. It was, again, nothing special. Ferns and bushes lined the edge of the shore, and seashells scattered the span of the beach. The ocean tumbled out onto the shoreline, engulfing most of it.

"It's high tide." He murmured. She nodded. She kicked off her shoes and approached the waves. The water lapped hungrily at her toes. The clear blue water was icy cold, but she didn't care. Suga joined her after a moment. She looked around. The span of beach the were on was secluded by rocks, and the small grove of trees behind them. There was a large house behind them too. She recognized it. It was one of the biggest houses in the city. Some rich family lived there. She sighed and turned back to the water.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She avoided the urge to look at him.

"You seem upset." He mumbled sheepishly. She sighed.

"I'm just stressed out about school." She lied. She glanced at him quickly. He was looking out over the ocean.

"It's much prettier at sunset and sunrise." He breathed. She nodded, but stayed silent. They stood there for what seemed like hours. She watched him out of the corner of her eye. Suddenly he turned to face her. She didn't move, but she felt her breath hitch in her chest. He kissed her cheek softly.

What the hell?

—————————-

(A/N)

hullooooo im bored