Chapter 66

Hey guys long time no see..

This month has a lots of up and down for me ...my grandfather demise then me being busy with office schedule and travelling outstation frequently .

I am sorry for my absence . Hope you guys like the chapter . Do vote and comment your review.

"Keerti go and sleep beta its already 11. I think his flight has got delayed . Go and sleep . You have office too tomorrow too" Akshara said as she look at keerti still sitting in the longue area waiting for naksh to arrive from the delhi . Everyone have already went to bed and naksh is yet to arrive as he was in delhi from last two days due to some business meetings .

"Its okay mumma . I am not sleepy I will wait for him" keerti said trying to control her worry as she look at rain pouring outside . Her heart was beating crazily as she just wanted him safe and sound in home regardless of the fact that she still have not forgiven him yet .

"Is everything okay between you too keerti?"Akshara asked while keerti was shocked as she didn't expected this question from her all the sudden . She knew they both haven't had argument in front of anyone yet and trying to behave normal formally so that people didn't doubt something was up with them.

"Yes mumma . Everything is okay why are asking" keerti said as she smiled while akshara look at her daughter in law whose smile didn't reached her eyes . Keerti tried to mask her face emotions that were so easily displaying on her face. Plastering a big smile , she look at her mother in law . She didn't wanted anyone to meddle into their couple affair. The matter is their to be sought out and it should remain between them only .

"Nothing it just you are very silent since last week so I asked" akshara said while keerti smiled at her mother in law concern.

" Its just work pressure and Krishi viva's nothing else . Now go and sleep . Dad must be waiting for you " keerti said while akshara nodded and went to her room after asking her to sleep in next half and hour if he doesn't arrive .

Keerti sighed as she look at her mother in law moving back to her room and then at the clock. She remembered how since past few days he was trying to earn her forgiveness by sending her favourite flowers in her office , writing sweet messages but the hurt she was feeling due to his behaviour wasn't justifying anything . She least expected him to be out of every person to say those things to her when he knew what she have gone through . Though she was angry at her husband for saying such hurtful words to her but she was utterly feeling miserable being away from him since last week .

How much angry she was but the fact didn't even change a bit that she missed him . Missed being in his arms , missed his forehead kisses, their cuddle and their talks and this mere thought was irritating her .

She didn't know what she exactly want . One part of her was just wanting to throw herself in his arms and forgive him so that she could finally have some peace while other part remembered how he have hurted her most with his words . Though she was upset but she missed him a lot .

She came out of her thoughts as she heard the sound of car horn as she knew he have arrived . Quickly switching off the television she ran back to her room and didn't show that she was not waiting for him .

Naksh smiled tiredly as he smile at the driver who pulled his luggage out and after bidding his goodbye to his guards who accompanied him . He sighed as he pulled out the keys from his pocket and open the door . He was just greeted by silence as it was just darkness around and small night light was on .

Picking his coat and luggage he locked the door and moved towards his room . He knew like other times keerti would not be waiting for him . Since last week all he is receiving from his wife was just a silent treatment and nothing else . Usually he would drop her to office and spend his time with her but she was so angry that she didn't even wait for him or have a conversation with him .