30

Jungkook unlocked the door and the first thing he noticed was Rosie sitting on the couch, more like half sleeping. He smiled to himself at the sight of her. Just as he shut the door she noticed his presence as well and smiled.

"Welcome home" she mumbled.

"You look tired?" Jungkook sat beside her. There was something on her mind and he could tell that it was bothering her.

She hmmed in response "Get freshen up and we can talk at the dinner table?" Even tho she knew that the response of the pregnancy news would be positive from him, rosé was still a little bit reluctant.

"Okay, by the way wheres jisoo?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"She went to Jennie's house for a sleepover." Rosé lied, well jisoo told her that she was going to meet her boyfriend and she doesn't want Jungkook to know she's dating, at least not know. Rosé accepted jisoo's request to keep it a secret until she was ready to tell Jungkook herself.

After rosé heated the food and set the table for two, Jungkook finally arrived, he was still suspicious about rosé behavior but still waited for her to talk, he didn't want to pressure her into speaking her mind. He just hoped it was not something related to divorce.

"So?" Jungkook spoke, at this point he was slightly on the edge. "What's that you want to talk about? Look I know I can be an arse at times and you can probably find an other man way better than me but I promise to be better in future please forgive m-"

"I'm pregnant." Rose giggled at his "don't leave me" speech.

"Wait what?!" Jungkook stood up from his chair before going to her and kneeling Infront of her. "Did I hear it right?" He stared at her with his big curious eyes that she always adored. Rosé held his face in between her hands before kissing him softly. "We will be parents" she smiled shyly.

Within few moments she was out of her chair and into his arms as he spun her around. He had the biggest smile on his. "I'm going to be a father!" He exclaimed. Rose laughed harder at his reaction before telling him that she was getting dizzy from all the spinning. He apologized before lowering her to the ground without letting go of the hug. He kissed her this time, slow and deep, taking all his time.

He wanted her to know just how happy he was. It wasn't until she tapped her shoulder that he let go. She took a deep breath to fill up her lungs with much needed air.

"You have to be extra gentle with me from now on" rose complained, Jungkook grinned before kissing her forehead. "I'll do anything you say babe girl, just say what you want and I'm your servant."

Rosé blushed deep read before slowly moving closer and whispering in his ear. Jungkook's smile widened as he lifted her up before making his way to the bedroom.