Vegas (Part 4)

okay so a few chapters back someone had said that I should do an alternate universe story with y/n and lani. kinda like what happened if maddy and y/n never got back together type shit

and I kinda like that idea like a lot because unlike some of y'all hating asses I like lani so I'm strongly considering making it happen

if I did it everything would still be the same because it would start with this whole Vegas trip and then whatever happens after that

but I'm also considering it because I just really like lauren london and there ain't much stories written about her

this is a maddy book so obviously it's all about maddy and she'll be endgame but if I do create the alternate book it will be all about lani

also a whole ass hurricane just hit my city this shit so damn crazy fr

anyway on with story.....

______________

"There's no way your legs are this sore." I chuckle.

I was giving her yet another massage because she swears her legs still hurting. Honestly I think she's fine. I just think she likes when I touch her.

"You shouldn't have fucked me like that." Lani said.

"Baby you wanted me to. You the one that said you wanted me to fuck you until you were begging for me to stop. Which by the way you couldn't even do. I had that ass speechless." I reply.

"I ain't say nothing like that. That don't even sound like me." She said.

"Man shut yo lying ass up." I say slapping her ass.

She laid completely naked on the bed, flat on her stomach. I massaged up her legs but the higher I went the farther she opened her legs.

Without her saying anything I already knew what she wanted. I knew she wasn't hurting with her lying ass. Now I'm really about to make her body sore.

Her face was already buried in the pillow. My hands massaged her ass while I looked down at her pussy that was already wet. She makes this too easy but I'm about to catch her off guard.

She couldn't see me with her eyes being closed so I stood up pulling my boxers down. I lined myself up with her entrance sliding all the way in her. She jumped and released a loud moan.

Here we go again.

_____________

I laid in the bed worn out from this mornings activities. Lani was downstairs ordering us food. Her legs was definitely hurting this time for real. The way she walked made me laugh.

I got up with my phone in hand going to the bathroom. I had to piss real bad. As soon as I closed the bathroom door my phone rang. It was a FaceTime call from Maddy. I answered it and still took a piss.

I didn't care. There's been times when she was actually in the bathroom with me while I did my business.

"Maddy I am mid piss. What's up?" I ask.

"Oh for real? Let me see." She said.

"Girl what?" I laughed.

"Ain't shit funny. I'm not laughing with you." Maddy says.

"Nah everything's funny. How's my baby doing?" I ask finishing up.

"I'm doing great thanks for asking." She smiled.

I couldn't help but smile myself. She is really on one today. Like what got her acting like this? "That's not what I meant. How's my daughter doing?"

"She fine. I fed her not too long ago so she's sleeping now." She answered.