4. love making

ashton

i think ashton would only "make love" on special occasions. i think he's more down for just fucking instead of making love, but i think when he did make love, it would be perfect. he wouldn't be rough, he'd be really gentle, caressing you in all the right places, planting gentle kisses around your cheek, before slowly easing into you

calum

when calum actually was inside you, it was always making love. but say for a night, everything, including foreplay, was love making. he'd be alot gentler on you, but wouldn't skip foreplay all together. he wouldn't tie you up, he'd allow your hands to roam his body freely as he gently fingered you. then, he'd ease inside you, lips connected to yours.

luke

it was always love making with luke. even when he was being rough, he'd always be really sweet. asking if you were okay, saying i love you, telling you how beautiful you are, ect. i feel like he wouldn't like just "fucking" because he feels like he needs to remind you how beautiful you are. so whatever he was doing, rough or gentle, it would still be love making.

michael

this little fucker right here, would be the type to mess around during love making. he'd purposely tickle your sides, just to get a giggle out of you through your moans. he'd probably make out with you for a little longer than normal, just playing with your boobs, but you wouldn't mind like who would it's fucking michael gordon clifford.

but when he actually got inside you, all laughter would be put aside, keeping your bodies as close as possible as he eased in and out of you.

lol i'm going to hell

comment requests