|| 4 ||

6:09pm, ThursdayChicago, Illinois 📍Ella's apartment

6:09pm, Thursday
Chicago, Illinois
📍Ella's apartment.

Ella laid comfortably in her twin sized bed scrolling through tiktok In her sleep romper and her hair tied.
She'd been loving her new phone since she got it yesterday.

Watching videos , movies, FaceTiming ,etc—without her phone overheating, things that she could never do without her old IPhone 5 seriously lagging.

She kept thinking about him .
Why did he do this for her ?
And what did he mean by he'll see her soon ?
Maybe she was just overthinking it. He's probably not even worried about her right now.
She was then snapped out of her thoughts by Mella slamming her door open.

"Get up your moth- bitch is that a new phone"?
"Where df did you get that" ?

"I brought it , it's none of your business." Ella snapped back

"Yea bitch we'll see, probably pimping your hoe ass out. Watch when momma get home." Mella said as she stormed out the room. Mella was jealous because she only has the iPhone 8+ and according to her Ella can't have anything she doesn't.

"Bitch" Ella thought to herself as she started to get ready .
She threw on a plain white long sleeve shirt and some comfy stretchy grey leggings. She added some lip gloss and let her hair down.

"Oou I look df good".
Feeling cute, she decided to post a pic on the gram since it's been awhile since she'd done it.

Liked by KingVonFrmDaO, IndiaRoyale, and 1,023 others

@EllaBandsxx:Felt cute, might delete later🤍
@IndiaRoyale: pretty baee😍😍
@BigMellaBarbie: you thought you ate 🤣
@AriTheDon: Ain't shit back there sweetheart🤣🤣🤣😂🚪
View all 26 comments..

Without seeming who had liked the post...
Ella slid on her dusty brown uggs and threw on her leather jacket, she then grabbed her purse and proceeded out her room down the hall.

Ignoring the mean stares from her sisters and rolling her eyes.

"Bitch you ain't allat, stop trying". Ari spat. Ella just continued to walk.
————————————————————
11:36pm, Thursday
Chicago,Illinois
📍Bobs Mini Walgreens