Chapter 28

"Mh... I fell asleep... Hm? (Y/n)?! Y-You're... Alive" Nami muttered as she stared at the female in shock. "What? Did you think I died? That's cute" (Y/n) teased, sitting on Nami's table while swinging her legs. "Why... Why did you pretend to kill yourself?! Don't you know how worried I was!" Nami exclaimed as tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

(Y/n) only hummed as she glanced around the room, due to not having her blindfold she is able to see everything. "You wouldn't understand, even if I told you" she answered casually. "I have half a mind to turn you in for berries" Nami threatened but didn't intend on going through with the threat. "Hm? Oh, you mean the 100 billion reward? I don't advise it" (Y/n) said as she glanced at Nami.

"Why? I only need 7 million berries to fulfill my goal" Nami scoffed, acting all standoff-ish. "You really want to know? Well, then I guess I'll have to show you" (Y/n) said with a smirk. She then stood up as she made her way outside, with Nami following after her. "Hello, boys" (Y/n) greeted, as the Marines approached the house, catching Nami's attention.

"Che-Che-Che, are you the pirate thief, known as Nami?" The Marine Captain asked, scanning both girls. "According to our investigations, you've buried a good deal of plunder, somewhere in this tangerine trove," the Marine Captain said with a smirk. Realizing what the Marines were here for, Genzo looked horrified.

"Now, you stole from pirates, so we have no intentions of arresting you. But, theft is theft, therefore, any stolen goods become the property of the government" the Captain said with a greedy smirk. "Now, Mr. Marine, I have a deal for you" (Y/n) interrupted, as she stepped forward. "As if you could bargain 100 million berries" the Captain sneered, eyeing her up and down.

"No? Well, how about this? For 100 billion berries, you leave Nami and her stolen goods alone. In return you can turn in me for the 100 billion berries" (Y/n) suggested as she sent Nami a sly wink. "You don't have 100 billion-" the Captain quickly silenced himself when she brought out a wanted poster of herself. What caught his eye was the 100 billion berries written in bold text and an obvious picture of her.

"Alright, you got yourself a deal, get her boys" the Captain ordered, too greedy to pass up such an offer. "No! What are you doing?! (Y/n)!" Nami cried out as she watched the female get hauled off. "Don't worry Nami, just enjoy the show!" (Y/n) called back, seemingly way too happy being dragged off. Nami shook in her spot, her resolve forced her to follow after her.

The Marines walked through town, with (Y/n) in tow, the citizens watched as they push and nudge her forward. "Hey! Quit it! I'm going as fast as I can" (Y/n) complained as she attempted to move away from being poked. "Gum... Gum... Pistol!!" Luffy exclaimed as he smacked a Marine in the head. This forced the Marines to stop in their tracks, as Luffy had gotten their attention.

"What are you doing to (Y/n)?! Let her go! Right. Now!!" Luffy demanded, preparing to rescue her. "Che-Che, we're turning her in, of course. She is doing this of her own free will" the Captain chuckled. This earned a confused look from Luffy, as he stared at (Y/n) for answers. "Yup! I'm A-okay, Cap! I even told them where to turn me in!" (Y/n) answered cheerfully, giving a thumbs up.

"Really? Alright... I'll trust you (Y/n)" Luffy said as he lowered his guard, allowing the Marines to continue forward. It only felt like seconds before (Y/n) stared up at the large gate of Arlong Park. Forcing her inside, she made eye contact with Sukuna, who looked unimpressed by her capture. Their eye contact was cut short when she was pushed forward, much to her displeasure.

Unknowingly, though (Y/n) knew, Nami watched from the gate, curious to see the results. "I'm turning this girl in," the Captain said as he casually tossed the wanted poster at Sukuna, which he caught with ease. "That 100 billion belongs to me, now" the Captain claimed boldly, somehow too cocky to be afraid of the Demon King. "Bow down and beg" Sukuna demanded as he glowered at the Marine.

Finally, the fear kicked in, as all the Marines dropped to the floor, with a straggler who lost his head. If they had all kept on standing, they would've all died on the spot. (Y/n) was still casually standing, not because she avoided it, but because Sukuna purposely went around her. "Hey, Suki! It's good to see you again!" (Y/n) greeted as she waved at him, shocking the poor, frightened, Marines.

She bounced her way towards him, making sure to step around the dead Marine, to get to him. "Who are they?" Sukuna asked as he allowed her to get close to him. "Dunno, something about money, figured you'd deal with them" (Y/n) said with a shrug. "That's right! We brought her to you as the wanted poster says!" The Captain spoke up, as he dripped with sweat.

"Oh, that's right," Sukuna said as if a lightbulb went off in his head. As he stood up, he handed (Y/n) the bag of freshly baked sweets. She accepted it with both hands as she took note of her blindfold tied around the bag. Meanwhile, Sukuna squashed the Marine Captain into the floor with his massive foot. "Arlong, do you take me as a fool?" Sukuna asked as he glared down at the dead Marine.

"N-No! Of course not, m-my Lord" Arlong stuttered, now really nervous about being caught. "I don't take kindly to traitors, Arlong. That long-nosed freak might have lived, but you won't" Sukuna promised as he turned his attention to Arlong. (Y/n) quickly knew of the danger, as she quickly teleported away, reappearing only to grab Nami, then getting as far away as possible.

"What the... Why are we in a tree?!" Nami exclaimed as she wabbled on the tree branch, trying her best to stay on it. "I just saved your life. Watch, you'll finally get to witness his true powers" (Y/n) stated as he stared at Arlong Park. Nami's eyes widen as she watched the park get engulfed in something made of nightmares.

From afar, the remaining Fishmen who were on patrol, along with the town's people, watched the show. In seconds the Park was reduced to nothing. The Domain Sukuna placed up vanished along with it, leaving a flat land in its wake, as Sukuna stood in the middle of it. Nami didn't know if she should be happy or horrified, but in short, her town now has a bigger threat, one she cannot defeat or persuade.