3💖

Ye ishq nahi hai Asaan!

Time passed and Sidharth's feelings started Growing more and more!

Every time he used to look at her , he used to feel peace. Every time she used to smile , he used to feel happy. From childhood, he always loved her but now the love is changing he feels, it's not the love which best friends usually have. His heart is slowly falling with that kind of love with her. And he is scared of losing his best friend because of his feelings.

From childhood, sidharth was a overthinker. He was thinking that she doesn't feel for him in that way. What if he will tell her about his feelings and she will leave him!

They promised to be each other's best friend until eternity but he never thought suddenly one day, his heart will fall in love with his shehnaaz!

His heart had another kind of story to say. Maybe he always loved her, from the day she was born, from the day he first saw her. Maybe he was in love from the very beginning but could never understand. Maybe she is his first love, which he could never realize and now when he feels he has a certain kind of different feelings for his shehnaaz, his heart automatically says that she is his last love too.

Because he won't be able to love someone truly if he has already fallen in love with shehnaaz so deeply.

She always loves his attention. She loves to blabber about her whole day with the confidence that he will listen. She tells him every secret of her which she never tells anyone else.  He knows her better and she trusts him blindly. Before taking any kind of decision in her life, she always tells him. He is scared to lose the bond, the friendship, the comfort because of his feelings .

He won't be able to live with peace if she ignores him because she is a piece of his heart.

.
.
.
.

His thoughts broke as shennaaz sat in his lap and cupped his face with her small hands.

Sana: kya soch raha hai tu?

Sid: kuch nahi baby. Tu kaab aayi?

Sana: bas abhi abhi aayi. Maine na tere se kuch bolna tha!!!

Sid: haan baby bol.

Sana: pehle tightly hug kar.

He smiled and hugged her tightly.

Sid: aab bol .

Sana: umm aaj College mein meko mere crush , raaj ne propose Kiya hai. Sab k saamne!! I am so happy.

As soon as she uttered those worlds. His lips trembled, his hands which were holding her tightly became loose.

He broke the hug making her confused.

Sana: kya hua? Meko jhappi daal k rakhna tha. Aa jaa hug kar.

He looked at her and very slowly whispered...

Sid: What was your answer to his proposal?

Sana:  ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai? Obviously haan hi bolungi na sidhaaarth? Mera crush tha wo , crush propose kare toh koi bhi maana thodi e karta hai?

Sid: shehnaaz....you ....you are having a relationship now?

Sana: abhi relationship start nahi hua waise. Bas unhone propose kiya aur Maine haan kiya. Pehle ek dusre ko acche tareeke se janna parta hai buddhu. But ek tareeke se relationship ki shuruwaat toh ho hi gyi. I am not single anymore aur mai teko bhi aab single nahi rehne dungi. Tere liye ladki dhoondungi.

Sidharth kept looking at her, he didn't know what to say. He really didn't know. His heart was broken into pieces. As soon as he realized his love , she fell in love with someone else. What can be more tragic than this?