Next day

Reaper shortly entered the bathroom area and leaned over the toilet and started throwing up.

Huh, he didn't think about the morning sickness thing that expecting mother's have. He probably should have asked papyrus, oh well, he will ask next time when he visits.

After all papyrus is going to be busy all week until the weekend. Unless he manages to catch papyrus before he can return home but somewhere private still.

He doesn't know if having morning sickness so early is normal for monsters. But then again, he is a deity and it might have gone faster with him if him being pregnant takes less time then others because he's very strong, magic wise and physically.

And it's not like he's used much big magic in a long while except for that one time when he got rid of the god fate.

So he should be good with meeting his kids sooner or later anyways, since papyrus did say his magic will split more so his kids get equal amount of the magic they need.

He should probably start coming up with names soon...but he's got some time to think about it anyways, which is good.

Reaper thought, leaving the bathroom after he finished.

He gently rubs his stomach with a hint of magic in his hands, sending some directly to his three kids who greedily sucked it up.

Reaper smiled a little bit, he is a bit excited on meeting his future kids, though he'll definitely have to explain to his lover when his lover finally ends up being an immortal after so many reincarnations.

He does visit his dear lover often, making sure not to touch him at all, least he wants his lover to die earlier then he should have.

But it's fine, his lover is very understanding towards him.

So he knows his lover will understand what happened when he explains to him.

After all, it's not like anyone else can touch him and all unless their immortal and even then, he wouldn't let anyone but his lover and  those he cares about to, to touch him.

Even then, the amount of monsters and people he cares about, can be counted on two hands, maybe a little more or less.

And more then half of them can't touch him due to them being mortals.

The other half don't even touch him due to him, not wanting to be touched without permission.

Because he doesn't like getting touched without permission, mostly because most of them from the mortals side would die from touching him and on the immortal side, he was just uncomfortable with getting touched like a hug or handshake without permission.

Since he's not used to it and all, that and he just doesn't like getting touched without permission anyways, it's just a bonus for mortals to not touch him less they die from him.

But his lover and his kids won't need permission to touch him, well as soon as his lover finally becomes immortal in one of his reincarnations.

And he can touch his kids since their only coming from him and will be immortal as well.

So that was fine.

Maybe he should talk a bit to his kids? Who knows, maybe they will be able to hear him at some point and get used to his voice before they are even born?

Hmm, he should try it out, it's not like he usually talks out loud when he's alone by himself often.

He glanced down at his stomach area, putting one hand there and gently rubbing it, "heya kiddos, I can't wait to meet you three when it's finally time to give birth. I wonder how you'll three turn out like, but all I do know is you three are so perfect, no matter what flaw you may have or what personalities you will have, I'll always love you three and you'll always be perfect in my eyes.."

He felt them feel surprised at that and chuckles a bit, "don't feel to surprised, your my kids that I'll be having sooner or later. Of course I will love you three, I'm excited to meet you."

He rubs his stomach area a bit, oh he's going to be very happy to meet them and greet them when they come into this multiverse...

He's definitely going to take lots of pictures and videos of them.

He hugs his middle area gently, already feelings lots of love and care for his unborn kids.

Reaper smiled a bit, yes, he'll definitely going to be the best parent he can be and try to be.

For he definitely loves his kids a lot Already before they are even born.

He closed his eyes, relaxing as he can feel them. He knows that they will be immortals due to knowing how long someone or something lives.

So he's pretty relaxed as his kids will live pretty much forever.

He should probably get some sleep, he thought towards himself and flys up towards his room and entered it, heading to the closet to grab a pair of bedclothes to change into before heading to his bed, getting comfortable and falling asleep.

____*_____*____*_____*______*____*_
Finished with 925 words, oof took me a long while to update this story.

I finally managed to update a story after a good long while.

Also managed to edit a story a little bit with the first two chapters.

Well hope you like and comment what you think

Ja ne~!

Also should reaper, nightmare and error have their same names or different since their being reborn ??

I was thinking different but I'm having some trouble on what the new names will be.

Though I think nox for nightmare is a good one.

But idk yet

Also anyone want to take a guess on who is death/reapers lover????

Xx