Arc 1 - Only a client? - Come to me

Day 2: Mutual Masturbation | Bed Warming

A while later, he had helped Lan Zhan to safely get to the spacious bathroom, Wei Wuxian was laying on the bed, naked and all spread out in what he hoped was an inviting pose. This was his favourite part of every night with Lan Zhan, his favourite client. It always came after no matter what play they did. It was in a sense the last step of aftercare.

Wei Wuxian only seldom got clients who thought about him highly enough to want to stay after a scene they requested was finished. Whenever Wei Wuxian was the submissive one in a play, no one cared to offer him any proper aftercare, usually only going as far as letting him out from restraints, if even that, and they would leave. If he truly needed any help, he had to beg them to inform the receptionist on their way out.

On the contrary, when he was dominating, clients expected him to provide full service. He was asked to bath them, or to cuddle with them if they preferred it. He had to be there for them no matter what they needed.

It may sound unfair, but that was simply the life of sex workers in these parts. They were expected to always give, never to receive. Wei Wuxian had long made peace with himself on this point.

That was why he looked all that more forward to those special moments with his favourite client. Every time they finished a scene, no matter if he was the submissive or the dominant, Lan Zhan would always give him this time and his full attention. It was like the sweetest reward after a week of hard work.

When he was the submissive, Lan Zhan would take care of him, clean him and help him readjust to reality. He could take his time and let himself be spoiled rotten. When he was the dominant, he was always told to go warm the bed and wait for Lan Zhan to come join him.

If Wei Wuxian was asked to be frank, he did not entirely like the current arrangement. He liked receiving aftercare from Lan Zhan's careful and gentle hands. But he also wanted to give back the care he received.

He wanted to help Lan Zhan after a hard scene, or any kind of scene for that matter. He wanted to sit with him in the bathtub and wash his back and hair for him. He wanted to give him a massage to ease strained and aching muscles. He wanted to kiss him gently and welcome him back from the hazy state which their activities usually led to. He simply wanted to be there with him and for him.

It was so different from all the other clients who expected him to give aftercare; they had paid for it, they would say. Of course, Wei Wuxian took his job very seriously and never disappointed them. However, with Lan Zhan, he actually wanted to do it.

But Lan Zhan refused him time and time again, making Wei Wuxian wait for him in the king-sized bed while he took care of himself. Wei Wuxian had often wondered why, but seeing how shy and closed-off Lan Zhan got after submitting to him, he kind of understood. His client needed a moment for himself, and he respected that. He did not have to like it, but he would not go against Lan Zhan's wishes.

So, he waited patiently as he was told.

He could hear water running in the bathroom and was wondering if Lan Zhan was taking a shower. He could not see, but it did not matter, his imagination supplied what was hidden to his eyes.

He could see how water was cascading over those perfect and firm muscles. How Lan Zhan would tilt back his head as he washed his hair, his prominent Adam's apple in full view. And how he would not touch himself even when still fully hard. Wei Wuxian gulped down his lust.

Lan Zhan always saved the best part for last. After they would be done playing, they would both snuggle in bed peacefully. Sometimes, they would sleep together or have some vanilla fun, just like that, no play and no strings attached. Easy and soothing.