Chapter 46

Enjoy Reading...

*********************************

Siya Pov

"Siya, are you done with your evaluation?" one of my colleagues asked me as we were having lunch. "Almost done, Anu." "You are really fast, yaar. Here I am still stuck on ten copies," she whined, making me giggle. I stand up to put my things in my lock but stumble as a sudden wave of dizziness hits me.

"Hey, be careful." Anu held me quickly and made me sit on my chair before I fell. I hold my head up as everything is spinning around me, but it ends after a while. I nodded my head towards her, saying, "I am fine now." "Hmm," she said, and she sat with me for a few minutes before leaving as she had her class to attend.

Nowadays, my health really scares me, as all of a sudden I started feeling dizzy and nauseous. I even get irritated easily when my students keep asking questions that I never felt before.

"Oh shit! My class, "Great Siya," sees what is happening with me. I quickly rush to my class, cursing myself all the way.

At night...

I am having my personal time with myself after dinner with my glass of milk, hehe. All thanks to Momma. I hummed a tune while looking at the moon and missing my moon. Cheesy, I know, but I can't help my romantic self. I pouted, remembering him as he cut our call in the middle due to his really important meeting.

Suddenly my phone rings, making me snap out of thought, and I take it with light speed only to whine mentally looking at the 'unknown' flashing on the screen.

"Hello?" I asked. "Siya?" I stop moving my almost empty glass in a circle when I hear my name. "Ji, kon?"

"Sara," "Oh, Sara. Yes, what happened?"

"I need your help, Siya. Please help me," she pleads, making me confused. "Yeah, say," I said, a frown on my face, wondering why she needed help, especially from me.

"Actually, one of my colleagues was celebrating her birthday in a club near our company and invited all of us. I also met them, but one of the guys here in the club started to hit on me, so to escape him, I entered one of the rooms here but am now stuck. Please save me, Siya; if I call Ma, she will not understand me, and I was calling my colleagues, but they were not picking up my call." Then she started sobbing.

"Hey, stop crying, Sara, and don't worry; you will be fine," I promised her as she sounded frightened. "Ok, just stay there. I am coming there, hmm," I said, cutting the call after assuring her.

I quickly called Vi, as only he could help me in this situation. He picked it up in the first ring.

"Hello, Vi." "Hello, beautiful." He said it made me smile, but I quickly remembered why I called him.

"Vi, where are you?" "Oh ho, Bhabhijaan, I forgot already; I am with my friends for a night out in his farmhouse." I slap my forehead and sigh defeatistly.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot." "Why? Is there something important?" He asked me. "No, nothing. How are you?" "It's so beautiful here, Bhabhi, and you know..." I heard his rumbling for a few minutes before we bid our goodbyes.

I thought for minutes about what I should do, but seeing no other option, I took my phone and went to the address that Sara sent me.

Giving the fare to the taxi, I made my way towards the club entry but halted my steps after seeing an inappropriate view. I almost made up my mind to go back, but I stopped thinking about Sara and cursed her for creating this blunder.

I sighed at my situation as I entered. I felt like an alien among them. They are looking at me as if they are seeing a human in Kurta and Palazo for the very first time. I really wanted to shout at them to mind their own business. But instead, I decided to do what I came here for and start searching the room where Sara is stuck.