CHAPTER- 39

_______________💖💖

Dil kahe kahaniyan
pehli dafa
Armaano mein rawaniyan
pehli dafa

Ho gaya begana
Main hosh se pehli dafa
Pyaar ko pehchana
ehsaas hai ye naya

Suna hai suna hai
Ye rasme wafa hai
Jo dil pe nasha hai
Woh pehli dafa hai

_______________💖💖

Next morning,

"Fuggi wake up!!" Ekansh said in his sleepy tone rubbing his eyes and sitting on the bed, now waking up his wife, who was still asleep.

But she just turned to the other side.

"Wake up sleepy head it's 5 am"

'Oh, it's only 5! I'd like to sleep more!' Said she with closed eyes, her face covered with a pillow.

He sighed thinking he would wake her after he got ready, and left to perform his morning routine. When he returned, he saw her still asleep, so he tried again to wake her up, but without success, he held her in his arms to take her to the bathroom.

"I only have this way now!" He shook his head looking at his sleepyhead and put her in the bathtub.

He felt bad looking at her sleepy face, but he had no choice, he grabbed the hand shower tap (wall mount) and tapped it onto her face, causing her to get all wet in the process.

Her eyes jerked open in horror as she stared at him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She shouted at the top of her lungs but he just put his hands on his ears.

"Calm down woman! You were not waking up, now get ready and come, we are getting late!" He shrugged off and left. She kept shouting from the bathroom but he didn't give a f-- I mean he cared less.🙂

When he stepped out of the bathroom, he silently laughed, remembering her face.

In a few minutes, while looking through some files, he heard a doorknob. Looking at the bathroom door but frowning when she didn't appear.

"Fuggi!" No reply

"Akshita!" He called her.

"Can you get out of the room? You didn't let me bring my clothes!" She huffed yelling from inside.

"Shit! Wait let me hand you your clothes" he said putting his file down and about to go to the cupboard when she yelled again.

"NO!! I..I will take it myself. You go out"

I can't do that. I need the files urgently." Even he does not understand why he finds this excuse so compelling.

As he began to search for her clothes, he opened the wrong drawer, which caused him to widen his eyes in horror.

"Who put this on? Akshita? No, no how can she? But..." he was talking to himself, but he heard her still shouting at him.

Immediately, he put the thing in his pocket and closed the drawer.

Whoever put this in, I won't let it go easily!" he said to himself.

Akshita shouted from inside, "Kya hua?".

(What happened?)

"I..I am heading to study here! Get ready here!" He ran out of the room taking his file.

.

Akshita got ready and took a last look at herself in the mirror before she left, but Ekansh entered.