07. He Is The One

Taehyung was dead-tired yet he couldn't sleep. Not when chaos had already begun.

Ceremony was a success no doubt. But after the Kisaeng performers had performed, many of not all the guests wanted to have a taste of those forbidden beauties. Especially the male one.

They had started arguing among themselves about who was going to get their hands on him first. But some held back their lustful thoughts just because of the King.

Yes, everyone knew that one Kisaeng.

How can they not....

He had spend much more time to first convince Hwasa to send the Kisaeng to King's quarter and after that he had take care of the guests. It was relief nobody knew the Kisaeng was taken to the King instead of back to the Kisaeng house owner. Or else more chaos would have ensued.

His thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked loudly on his door. And he sure as hell knew who was it by the way they were banging on his door.

He tiredly opened the door to see a very anxious Aera.

She was dressed prettily but not with the purpose of going somewhere. More like she had get ready for her nightly activities with the King.

"IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT TAEHYUNG!!!", All she did is to scream first.

"Not now Aera. Surely I'm tired as hell to even know what you're talking about. Not that I'm interested. So can you please find your way back to your own room?", He said bit annoyed. He was about to close the door on her face but before that she stopped him and held onto the door.

"Answer me first!!!"

He could have just closed the door on her face, definitely was stronger than her but he didn't have energy to fight with her now.

"Fine. What do you want to know about?"

"His grace didn't come tonight. Is it your doing?", She asked face contorting between some sort of anger and hurt.

"You've been sleeping with him every now and then. And suddenly I have urge today that I'm not going to let you sleep with him? Does that make any sense to you?", He retorted equally annoyed. She became even more angry.

"You can do that. I heard you suggested his grace to take a concubine because I hadn't been able to conceive yet!!", She cried. Her face red from anger.

Seeing her throw a tantrum and hearing the statement she has made against him sparked something in Taehyung's mind.

"Yes. That might be true and I take my job very seriously if you know that.",

"So it is true...", She whispered with a sullen expression.

"Yes. Won't you ask me who the newly found concubine is?", Taehyung said almost in a teasing tone. His keen eyes judging her changing expressions. She looked up at him in question.

"Jimin..."

And the Taehyung could never express how satisfied he felt when he saw the horrifying look on Aera's face.

______________________

When Namjoon reached back to his home, it was already past midnight.

The day was exhausting to say the least. As the King's advisor, it was least likely that he would get any rest. At least for few upcoming days now. Since he was only person the King trusted the most besides Taehyung, the other advisor.

He knew, something is gonna change now.

Not something... Many things.

Because certain someone has came back into the picture.

Just as the Alpha stepped inside his house,  he was immediately wrapped up with the comfort in scent of lilies. He took a long whiff, trying to save it in him for as long as he can.

Suddenly, a figure ran towards him.

His lovely Omega.

The male Omega came almost running and jumped into Namjoon's ready arms. The Omega started nuzzling the Alpha's neck, trying to find comfort in his Alpha's scent.

"That's so odd of you, Yoongi-ah... What happened, love?", He asked still securing the Omega in his arms, not will to let go just as the Omega.

"Could feel you stressed out... Are you okay Alpha??", He said burying his nose to Alpha's chest, thoroughly scenting him. Namjoon remembered the scene happened in the Royal Halls once again.

"In the ceremony... Kisaengs were called."

"Mmhmm..."

"Jimin was with them."

"What?"

______________________

"We are not mates anymore, your majesty. You are a King and I... am a Kisaeng. Isn't it??"

Jimin's eyes were cold with no emotions whatsoever. Jungkook couldn't recognise them. Jimin calmly just adjusted his robes.

He was covered from bottom to top so that his skin isn't questionably exposed unlike other Kisaengs that had performed in the royal halls today.

Some of the Kisaengs were still with their customers while few were already back with Hwasa. However Hwasa had left two of her guards back at the palace so that they could get Jimin back Kisaeng house safely once he was done with the King.

But those guards were kept away from the bedchamber of the King. Hence there was no way for them to know what war was going on behind those closed doors.

Jimin's unwavering gaze did nothing to cure the Alpha's anger. Once Jimin had collected and adjusted his robes he looked at Jungkook with finality in his eyes.

"If that's it, I would like to take my leave, your majesty.", He said and started walking away.

And his turning back was the last straw for Alpha.

He growled and in mere seconds he had the Omega pinned down on the humongous bed of his. His eyes trained on the Omega like a hunter searching for his prey.

Jimin however didn't back down. Even if his hands were locked by Alpha's huge ones over his head, he wasn't scared at all. He will never be scared of this person.

He looked at the Alpha with something close to venom in his gaze.

Even though the Omega's power was nothing in front of the Alpha's, he pushed him with all his might and was succeeded. As soon as Jimin was freed from Alpha's clutches, he ran.

He ran and wished to never look back again...

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

At this point I think I know how to write book. You know why...

Because all of your love...

(Sheesh... I'm becoming too cheesy.)

But still—

Borahae 💜