51. Son

Seb picks me up and wraps me in a soft blanket the second Micah finishes with dressing me

I don't help one bit. It's their problem, I'll be asleep in a second anyway. And by the way, they fucked me stupid, they can dress me. It's fair like that.

While he carries me to the living room, I place little kisses on his jawline. I'm sweet like that.

Ada gives me a smile. I grin back, happily. "So, baby, are you awake enough to still host the quiz?" she softly asks.

I nod, feeling excitement buzzing in my veins. I'm so curious about who'll know the most about me, and I really have some hard questions.

But first, Sebastian. He said he'll call his mom and dads to tell them he's changing his last name to theirs. Anyone can sense he's nervous as hell. I feel it because his fingerprints are graved in the skin of my waist.

I don't comment on him using me as a squeeze ball. It's actually a nice feeling, knowing he's comfortable around me to out his nervousness and doubts. 

It's also great knowledge, me not being the only one who breaks down sometimes. I always search comfort around them, and it makes me happy to see they know I'll gladly return the favor.

When I found him earlier today, I was fully convinced he didn't want anyone around. He was hiding because he heard someone come in and because he was ashamed. 

Fortunately, I made it there soon enough to prevent him drinking. Or worse, taking pills. I just gave him a hug, and that seemed enough for him. He just wanted some love, some comfort.

People treat him horribly. All because of a last name. 

I think it'll be a relief for everyone who loves Seb to know he's making this big step. It's a large change, but not a bad one.

We sit down on the couch. I curl up around him like a monkey, with blanket and all. He deserves some warmth after a childhood of coldness.

He draws out a deep breath. "Am I really doing this?"

I frown. Look up and grab his cheeks. Gently, of course. I'm not rude like them. "Yes, you are. Don't doubt, please. You deserve this, Sebbie. I know it's big, but it's a benefit for you. Yes?"

His eye twitches as he looks down at me. "As big as my dick?"

Micah pipes in. "Is that possible, Aaron? Imagine a stick that big up your ass," he whispers, and not so subtly points at Aiden. Aiden's light-hearted expression changes in a scowl.

"Prepare, Templeton, prepare. I'm coming for you in your sleep."

Micah's grin disappears as his face whitens. "I-it was an obvious joke, babe. Please don't kill me."

I shift a little, now both hugging Seb and Micah. Turning my head to glare at Aiden, I warn him, "Don't hurt my babies. Or I'm ruining every slide of your PowerPoint with not so flattering pictures of you."