chap.39

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

"I am so fucking tired" I mumbled slumped and high off my socks as I sat in the back seat of the car, when my phone began to ring out of nowhere but it was all the way in the front so I wasn't bothered to go get it.

It stopped ringing for a second and then a thousands of messages came through "Von can you please pass my phone?" He passed the phone and I'd seen my phone blowing up with different messages the last one being "call me" from my dad.

I pressed on his contact and started to call him, and this fast lil nigga picked up on the first ring "Amori where yo ass at?" He questioned probably a lil mad and frustrated.

"At a store" I answered moving into the passenger seat tryna figure out why this nigga so fucking mad.

"You needa get your ass down to the hospital doctors done told me Bri's dumbass got shot" he sighed.

"That's real random. How did it happen?" I asked cause who Bri got beef with now?

"They didn't say just hurry up" he replied ending the call putting my phone back on charge looking up at Von I sighed then revealed the news, "we gotta go to the hospital".

"For what?"

"Bri got shot".
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I didn't wanna say it serves Bri right cause it don't serve nobody right for getting shot but that's what she get for throwing my mom's death in my face by turning it into some joke for her own wack ass entertainment.

We pulled up to the hospital and got out, when we walked in I saw my dad sitting at one of the seating areas with his head down walking up to him I sat down next to him.

"You alright?" I questioned he lifted his head up and sat further back in the chair.

"Bri is dead" he with no remorse no nothing.

"What do you mean she's dead?" I asked just to make sure I wasn't tripping.

"She's dead Amori" he repeated and we both went silent.

I mean there ain't nothing to really say when someone dies cause it can be awkward when nobody shows any sympathy or cries seeking to other person for comfort.

Nobody really liked Bri, myself and my dad included so she really ain't got nobody to show up for her funeral and that is real sad especially when someone is dead. I felt Von rubbed my back for some comfort but I ain't really sad or anything just shocked.

Sitting up on the chair I leaned my head on my dad's shoulder "what's gonna happen now?"

I felt him shrug his shoulders "I don't know" he sighed.