FT 40

If it was even possible, Jennie became more shocked when she caught sight of the owner of the gym hurriedly catching up to Y/N's wife the moment she was left alone and parted ways with the chairwoman.

Jennie could see the way the owner's hands were politely clasped in front of her, and she even bowed respectfully to the mysterious woman she almost got into an argument with.

No one in the gym has ever been treated like this, at least to the extent of her knowledge.

She looked stunned to see such an elite figure turn into a small cowering cat in front of the woman.

"Oh, Miss Kim! Glad to see you here!" Jennie only snapped out the own trance she put herself in when the owner approached her casually with a small smile.

"Likewise." That was all Jennie could say through a tight lipped smile on her face and the scorching flames in her chest.

"Did you enjoy your session today? I hope the instructors were doing their best, or else..."

The owner and the Kim were introduced to each other through a mutual friend, and they were considered as acquaintances so it was natural for her to be asked about that.

Out of impulse, Jennie dared to let her dangerous cat eyes meet Mina's that were filled with nothing but resentment for her, "Mm, don't worry I enjoyed it. And is there an event here that I'm not aware of? It's rare that I see you visiting the gym on a normal day."

"No, no, there isn't anything for later. I just came here for something important. Oh, and excuse my manners, this is..."

Jennie and Mina only held eye contact for a split second, yet it was more than enough for a sudden wave of unexplainable rage to hit Jennie as soon as she recalled just who was this woman in Y/N's life.

When she gazed at Mina with her sharp cat eyes, a glint of competitiveness were lingering in them.

She saw her as nothing more than an enemy she wanted to eliminate quickly.

Actually, the owner tried her best to speak as little as she can and less obnoxious, in fear that, arguably, the most powerful woman in the country would find her unpleasant.

She trailed off and glanced at Mina as respectfully as possible, trying to ask permission if she could give her name to the Kim in front of them.

However, Mina already took the initiative without seeing her silent request and introduced herself instead, "Mina, I'm currently working with Myoui Corporation."

The moment Jennie heard her words, she instantly averted her gaze onto her with amusement on her eyes, "Myoui Corporation?"

Mina simply smiled, as if there wasn't a lot of weight in what she said, "Yes, the one and only."

The Myoui casually ran a hand through her beautiful dark silky hair, making her appear as relaxed yet still classy and even a little too laid back in front of them.

The aura this woman exuded and the way she carries herself with utter confidence was extremely charming.

Her face held extremely attractive features, she looked mature with her striking eyes yet she was youthful through her overflowing aura. She was frigid but visibly savvy in all things, and with one glance, you could tell she was above being elite.

This type of aura... was especially impressing for someone as young as her.

As Jennie scanned her from head to toe, all she could think about was Miss Jung's words earlier when she was describing what the President of the Myoui Corporation was like.