33

She hastily threw her clothes on, not wanting these disgusting men to see her naked. "What do you want?"

"What I promised my son, he presented as an Alpha and he was promised you as well as those two."

This fucking disgusting Alpha, "they are already mated, so that won't work." She wouldn't tell them about the pups, if what she found was true, they'd kill the pups just to ensure they weren't born. What she didn't count on was their protective instincts to kick in and for them to curl into themselves around their stomachs to protect their unborn pups.

"They are pregnant?"

"They are, so what you want is useless. Let them go back to their mates, you can have me. I'll go willingly, just let them stay with their mates. I won't fight, I won't run away. As long as you promise to let them go."

The Head Alpha and Head Beta looked at each other and then nodded, they tossed Mandy a small glass vial, "take this, if you take this we'll let them go. If you don't, we'll go kill that pregnant Omega in your new pack and then take all three of you."

She had no choice, this was the only way to save all three pups. So she popped the lid off and drank the contents, the bitter taste burning as she started to choke. It was wolfsbane, not enough to kill her but enough to ensure that she can't shift or stay awake for very long. Right before she passed out she heard Alpha Han telling them to grab the girls and tie them up as well as poison the well as soon as it's clear, she managed to pull her headband from her head and drop it on the ground before everything went dark.

Tae woke up in a panic, it was almost morning but Kris never came back last night. He got up and went to the Beta's house first. He pounded on the door, "yah why are you beating our door down," Kook grumbled.

"Is Kat back yet? Kris never came home last night and I'm kinda freaking out."

The Beta frowned, "I literally just woke up," his nose went in the air, "but I don't smell her, hold on." He turned around, leaving Tae on the doorstep as he ran back inside. "Hey Hobi, wake up. Did you see Kat at all last night?"

Hobi groaned as he sat up, his right hand rubbing his eyes as he blinked at the other two slowly, "huh?" Hobi wasn't quite fully awake yet.

"Kat, did Kat come home at all last night?"

The sleepy Beta shook his head, "no if she did I didn't wake up. Why?"

"WHY, WHY?" Tae yelled, "our mates didn't come back last night and you aren't worried? They are pregnant for fuck sakes."

He frowned, "I know that, I also know that they are with Mandy and she'd never let anything happen to them. They probably just stayed in the woods and had some girl bonding time."

"Well you might not care, but I'm going to go talk to Jin. See if they told him that there was a chance they weren't coming back." Tae whipped around and stormed off towards the Head's house. He pounded on the door, he knew that Jin was already awake so he didn't care about the noise he was making.

"Can I help you Taehyung," Jin said in a bored voice as he swung the door open.

"Did the girls tell you that they were staying out all night?"

The Older Omega frowned, "uh why?"

Tae was getting frustrated, his scent going haywire, "because they didn't come home last night that's why." 

Jin frowned a bit, "Mandy did say that it was going to take her all day and into the night to get it and that was before those two crashed her party. It's quite possible that they just camped out in the woods. They are safe with that Alpha, she's insane enough to take on anyone to protect them. Don't fret, why don't you help Joonie get the food for breakfast and then help Jungkook and Hobi cook. Fetch the water from the well for them, help chop veggies etc. I'll go speak to the those two Alphas and send them to go help the girls. How does that sound?"

The younger Omega relaxed a lot, "thank you Jin. I'll go help them now, please tell Yoongi and Jimin to have Kris come see me as soon as she's back."

Jin ran right to the Alpha's cabin, he was freaking the fuck out but he can't let the others know. There's no way Mandy would have let them stay out all night, they were pregnant, she would have done just about anything to get them home and back to their mates. He didn't even have a chance to make it all the way to their home before they crashed out of it. "Sorry Jin, we don't have time. Mandy didn't come back last night."

"That's why I'm here, none of the girls did and while I'm trying to keep my cool for those three, I am actually extremely worried about them. Are you going to go find them?"

Jimin shifted, his nose on the ground as he walked around in a circle, "yeah he's going to track them and then when I find them I'm going to spank the shit out of that Alpha. We'll bring them back and meet you for breakfast, they can't be too far away."

"Thank you," Jin breathed out with a sigh of relief.

Jimin barked, taking off quickly into the woods. "Shit, sorry, fuck he's fast." Yoongi mumbled before running after Jimin and screaming at him to slow down, that he hates running.

Jin made his way over to their cooking spot and his nose went into the air. Something was wrong, something was seriously wrong. Tae brought him a cup of water and when Jin took a sniff, his Omega freaked out, practically hissing. Jin threw the cup down and right before Hobi could taste the soup his wolf made Jin ran over and knocked it out of Hobi's hand. "Yah, asshole I was about to eat that."

"Hobi, poison, wolfsbane," Jin gasped out.

"Oh shit," Kook yelled.