𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

not edited, excuse any mistakes.

TW: mention of abuse, gaslighting and death.

Wednesday
June 16, 2021
2:40 PM

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
Green Light.

Man, give that boy this message Can't wait till foenem catch himKeep callin' me a rapper, I might be the one to stretch himHe claimin' that he gang, the only reason foenem loved himI told him he a bitch, he ain't on shit, he nothin' specialI just ...

Can't wait till foenem catch him
Keep callin' me a rapper, I might be the one to stretch him
He claimin' that he gang, the only reason foenem loved him
I told him he a bitch, he ain't on shit, he nothin' special
I just bought four strikers, foenem and them desperate
But I just took the keys cause foenem arguin' over the Tesla
Why you think that he gon' ride for you? He gon' do what I tell him
I don't stop at red lights anyway, it's green light when they catch you

Demitri Marshawn Grace | Mitri
Chicago, Illinois.
__________________________

Sitting against the hood of my car with my sunglasses on, I kept my phone close to my face as a way to hide it from being seen entirely. Feeling around in my back pocket afterwards, once I caught a glimpse of Dayvon. And a few of his other buddies, walking down the sidewalk after stepping out of an all black truck.

While flashing money around, with double cups and blunts in each one of their hands. Which caused me to remove my shades, after sending Lucky a text that I had saw him. Before I pushed them back inside my pocket and began making my way towards the group. All while lifting my shades up on my forehead, so my eyes could be seen once I had gotten a bit closer.

" Who the fuck is this non-dressing ass nigga walking up?" The person beside him pointed over at me, with his face scrunched up. As he clutched onto hip immediately grabbing at his gun. When I had finally made my way in front of them, with a smirk settled over my features.

Seeing the way that Von's face had changed up, from the smile he just had present. After he had turned around and saw me in front of him, with my arms folded across my chest.

" It ain't nobody, but Lucky police ass half brother." He answered dryly, sucking at his teeth. Looking all angry and almost a bit amused? At the fact that I was standing here in front of him right now.

" Von." I greeted him first, holding out my hand awaiting a dap–that he didn't intend on giving me, which I should've expected. But I proceeded in doing the small gesture anyway, despite me knowing–being that I knew doing it? Would cause him to get pissed the hell off.

" I'on shake hands with loose lip ass niggas." He glanced down at my hand, then back up at me with a mug. " And I'on fuck wit' you either."