Arc 1 - Only a client? - Not alone

Day 3: Touchless Orgasms

Wei Wuxian was leaning with his back on Lan Zhan's broad chest. His head was tilted backwards and resting on his client's shoulder as he was catching his breath between powerful thrusts and his loud moaning. Lan Zhan's small huffs were tickling his ear, making his hard and neglected member throb. It was pleasant and painful at the same time and Wei Wuxian was balancing on edge of a cliff between the two sensations. He would not be able to say if he loved it or hated it if anyone asked.

He was a mess. He had already come two times but Lan Zhan still did not seem to be satisfied. Not that Wei Wuxian minded it, not really, he was enjoying himself. But why did his client had to be so cruel and forbid him to touch himself?

True, he had come twice while Lan Zhan had yet to do so once. But he could still go on even if he was allowed a third climax. He did not mind the overstimulation which would come after. He wanted his client to come as well of course.

It was just that his member was throbbing almost painfully, urging Wei Wuxian to pay loving attention to it. He was doing his best to resist and endure, but he was approaching his limit. Would his client be mad if he disobeyed his order?

Wei Wuxian arched his back when Lan Zhan once again hit his prostate. He cried out in frustration. He was so close and he could not come. He knew Lan Zhan would not give his permission, and he had already not held back several times before. Hence the ban on touching himself, Lan Zhan did not believe him that he could resist and wait for him.

Sure, Wei Wuxian loved it when they both came at the same time. However, it was torture to ask him to hold himself back for so long. It almost seemed like his client was doing it on purpose.

From Lan Zhan's disrupted breathing, he could tell that he was holding himself back too. He probably wanted to prolong the moment for as long as he could. But Wei Wuxian had had enough, it felt like hours had passed and he could not go on like this any longer.

Wei Wuxian's hand was sneakily approaching his crotch when Lan Zhan ordered sternly, but not unkindly: "No touching."

Wei Wuxian's hand hesitated in place as he whined theatrically: "Young Master, will you not be gracious enough to let me take care of myself?"

He glanced back at Lan Zhan who was laying behind him and still rhythmically pounding into his backside. It was good, Wei Wuxian squirmed a little in place to allow his favourite client to get better angle of access. Lan Zhan always filled him so nicely.

Wei Wuxian was doing this mostly for show. It was not as if he had not agreed with Lan Zhan's suggestion that he wanted to make him come without touching himself at least once. However, as the pressure was slowly building up, Wei Wuxian's need grew with it. It was hard to resist touching himself just a little bit, just to ease the persistent throbbing.

Especially when there were no restraints used this time. Lan Zhan had never seemed too interested in tying him up, he had never requested it before.

Wei Wuxian would not hate the idea, the thought of being tied up by Lan Zhan and left at his mercy actually excited him, and not just a bit. However, Lan Zhan was the client here, Wei Wuxian was in no position to demand of him to meet his own needs and fantasies.

Still, even when his back was turned to Lan Zhan, the other had discovered his intentions immediately. And he had been trying so hard to move sneakily and not arouse any suspicion.

His hand still hovered over his pleasurably aching rock-hard member, hoping that Lan Zhan would change his mind and allow him to finish his motion after all. Even if he was mostly pretending, he really wanted to touch himself.