~Chapter 110~

A/N: Hellooo!! So, I don't really like this chapter because it's mostly a filler/build-up to the next one, and I don't think I wrote it very well. But it's not that long so you won't have to put up with it for ages. Haha

~Leah~

Now that Aria was almost five months old, we were finally able to let her sleep in the nursery that we'd set up for her. And I'm not gonna lie...not being in the exact same room as Aria anymore felt like there was a huge load lifted off our backs. Even though we loved her so much, it felt so good to have our own space again...and the fact that it opened up way more opportunities for Harry and I to get intimate didn't exactly hurt, either.

And that wasn't the only thing. Me and Harry's second anniversary was coming up in a few days.

The time has gone by so fast. Two years with this man that I love. I could barely even fathom it. And you can bet that I was racking the shit out of my brain trying to figure out what I should do for him.

I mean, last year was okay...but I couldn't exactly just buy a new set of lingerie and offer him sex every year, could I? I mean, Harry can get horny as fuck – but I'm pretty sure that would very quickly get boring even for him.

It was the exact same issue as last year. I had no fucking idea what to get him. Nothing had changed – he still had pretty much everything that could possibly be gifted to him. I really needed to think outside of the box and do something meaningful – something that really showed him how much I loved him.

Late that morning, I walked into the bedroom with Aria to see Harry hunched over my dresser seemingly inspecting something. I felt my brows furrow in slight confusion as I slowly made my way over to him.

As I approached the dresser, I noticed he was rummaging through my jewellery box – and he was apparently so invested in it that he didn't even realize I was behind him.

"Harry?" I slowly addressed him which made him jump a little and turn around with slightly wide eyes, "What are you doing?"

"Erm..." he bit his lip and slipped one of his hands behind his back, "I just, er...I was looking for one of my rings. I couldn't find it, so I was wondering if I put it in your jewellery box by mistake."

"Oh. Okay..." I was still frowning a little, "did you find it?"

"Nope. Must've misplaced it. Oh well. I have plenty anyway," he cleared his throat and quickly shut my jewellery box, "anyway, love, I gotta get going."

"Oh, you're going somewhere?" I asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah. I've got an appearance on Graham Norton coming up," his hand that he'd been holding behind his back went straight into his jeans' pocket as he walked away from my dresser, "so me and Jeffrey have to meet up with some designers and help me decide what to wear on the show."

"Oh, alright..." I frowned a little, "when did you find out that you were gonna be on the show?"

"Couple weeks ago," he replied as he picked up his jacket from where it was thrown on the bed.

I was puzzled. "Did...you tell me that? I don't remember you telling me."

"Of course I did, darling."

"Okay..." I began to nod slowly, "I must've forgotten. Anyway, have fun."

"I'll try to. It can get exhausting very quickly," he told me with a chuckle as he threw his jacket over his shoulder.

He then walked back over to me and placed his fingers under my chin – pulling my face closer to him and kissing me tenderly.

"Be back later," he told me with a smile as he pulled away.