Chapter Twenty Six : Gon's Punishment

~Chapter Twenty Six : Gon's Punishment~
~Start~

**********

"Your right radius and ulna were both broken. Fractured humerus. Three broken ribs. Twelve other minor fractures. Four months before completely healed up." Killua said, looking at Gon in a mad face. "You moron!"

Gon was sitting in his bed with a bandage over his arm and a few bandages all over his face.

Gon gulped, nervous on what he's gonna say to Killua. Gon looked at you, expecting you to help him but you look just as mad as Killua is. Gon turned back to Killua.

"Sorry." Gon said as he playfully stuck out his tounge, hoping it will help.

You sighed. "You're cuteness won't help you out here, Gon..." You thought as Killua grew a vein and leaned up to Gon's bed and began poking Gon's forehead, painfully.

"An apology won't help! Do you have any brains in here!? Didn't you see what happen to those who suffered the traditional Nen greeting without any protection!?" Killua yelled as he flicked Gon's forehead, hard. "One wrong move and you could have ended up like them! You're lucky you didn't suffer worster injuries! Man, why do you think Four-eyes is training us?"

Gon laughed nervously and raised out his index finger. "Still, I had a feeling I'd be okay..." Gon reasoned which made the vein on Killua's forehead larger. "I took a few hits, but I wasn't in mortal danger as long as he didn't hit my vital spots..."

He was cut off by a wave of pain on his injured right arm. You sweatdrop as you saw Killua putting pressure on his injured right arm. Gon frantically waved his arm around in pain.

Then, there was a knock on the door. Killua stopped putting pressure on Gon's arm and sat properly. "I'll get it." You said and walked over to the door. You opened and was greeted by a mad looking Wing.

"Oh, Wing-san..." You said and moved out of the way to let Wing enter.

Wing walked over to Gon and looked down at him. Gon looked up at him and smiled. "Uh...Sorr-" Gon was quickly cutted off as Wing slapped him straight in the face.

You and Killua's eyes widen as you both watched. "An apology won't help! What were you thinking!? Didn't you see what happen to those who suffered the traditional Nen greeting without any protection!?" Wing yelled at Gon who looked down, guilty. "One wrong move and you could have ended up like them!"

Killua placed his hands behind his head. "That's what I told him." Killua said.

Wing looked at Gon and saw him looking down with his guilty face, Wing can't help but sigh. Wing placed his hand over Gon's shoulder. "Honestly, I'm just glad you aren't that injured." Wing said.

"Wing-san...I'm really sorry..." Gon apologized, guilty like a child apologizing to his parents.

Wing smiled at Gon but grew a vein and returned to his mad face. "No, I won't let this one slide." Wing said, making you, Killua and Gon sweatdrop.

"Killua-kun, (Y/N)-san, do you know when Gon-kun's injuries completely recover?" Wing asked.

You and Killua looked at each other nodded. "Yeah. The doctor said it it will take two months." The two of you lied.

"I see." Wing said as he stood up properly and remove his hand away from Gon's shoulder. "In that case, I won't allow you participate in any matches for two months!" Wing said. "I won't let you train, learn, or use, Nen in two months as well! That is your punishment for not following my instructions. If you don't abide by these rules, I will never teach you again!"