6- Paradise

Well hello there:P You are about to read chapter 6!!!!! Excited? Yeah I know:P I felt like writing so I didn't have to wait and I finished hw:) Well this chapter is focused on Lucas and Audrey and lots of heated scene and kissing:$LOL That's just how it works *shrugs;) Song for this chapter is "Your heart is a muscle" by Carly Rae Jepsen! yeah whatever! I'm kinda obssesed with her album kiss except for call me maybe-_- that song is just annoying but other than that, her other songs are amazing:)) Post every Weekends;) Comment/Suggest/Vote/Share? Yeah do all those stuff!! Well here y'all go!! Audrey or Lucas in the media, or both:P

Tristan was gone when I woke up this morning, what happened last night was still confusing me and it's hella messed up. I lied on the couch and stared up at the ceiling, just waiting. I don't know what I'm waiting for but I'm waiting. The kiss probably meant nothing to Tristan because he's a player, but me... I'm bemused. Why the hell would he kiss me? I mean there's loads of girls he can kiss but why me?

My belly vibrated as my phone rang, I looked at the screen to see Lucas's name, I immediately answered and sat straight up on the couch.

"Lucas!" I greeted him in a cheery voice.

"Hey Audrey, are you ready?" Ready for what? Then the thought hit me in the head. Right! We're supposed to go to the beach today! I totally forgot because I've been stressing out about the kiss last night.

"Oh yeah! I have to pack my stuff, where are you?" What would Lucas think if he finds out about what I and Tristan did last night? I'm not planning on telling anyone anyways. It's mine and Tristan's dirty little secret. Shhhhhhhh!

"Outside," I peeked out the window to see Lucas leaning on the pillars, I rushed over to open the door and he was instantly a mere away from me, looking hot as always.

"Hey," I said a little breathless, he was wearing surf shorts, Ray Bans, fitted tank that molded his body perfectly and his hair was tousled. Lucas closed the gap between us and kissed me softly which made my eyes flutter close.

"Hi," He pulled back grinning down at me.

"God you're so sexy!" I murmured and pulled his neck back down to meet his lips. His mouth curved up into a smile and I tugged on his bottom lip with my teeth.

"We should go in Audrey," Lucas pressed his forehead to mine and stared into my eyes, I just nodded in response, smirking.

I wrenched him up to my bed room and he pinned me down on my bed as soon as I closed the door. He started teasing my lips then kissed me harder. I twisted him over and he lied down on my bed this time, I sat on his torso as I bend over to peck his lips.

"Tsk tsk Lucas, so naughty," I jeered. He held my hips and his hands travelled down my legs.

"You make me naughty," He said in a seductive voice and I was totally turned on.

"Whatever! I have to get my stuff," I hopped off him and throttled towards my closet. Lucas is all you can ask for in a guy and he's mine. I smiled down at myself and started packing. Luckiest girl in the world!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas drove to a private resort down in South California. We've been on the road for three hours and Lucas kept me occupied by talking about himself when he was younger, I didn't even notice that we've been driving for that long. He seemed popular in the resort because every staff greeted him as we passed by the hotel's lobby.

"Wow, so you come here often Mr. Popular?" I nudged his ribs and he chuckled. The elevator door opened and we stepped inside, Lucas pressed the top floor and I watched the door closed slowly .