16. First kiss

Three hours later and all you could see and hear is rush of anyone.

Professors running here and there, students going there and here, it was chaos.

"Okey everyone!!! Be quiet!!" One of professors yelled, getting attention of all students.

"Listen carefully." Mr. Lee says.

"First task is to get yourself a partner for upcoming games and other tasks." Mr. Lee says.

Jungkook immediately grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him against his body, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist.

"You are with me." Jungkook whispers.

"Of course I am." Taehyung whispers back and giggles.

"Okey, now since everyone has partner is time for next task. We hided 100 little flags in different colours somewhere in the forest. You need to go there and look for it. Pair who finds the most of flags will be winner and will get prize." Mr. Lee says.

"What is prize?" Jimin asks.

"It will be surprise for now. Now if you are ready, get things that you think you might need and then go. You have time until 7pm. If you are back after that time, you immediately loses game." Mr. Lee says, watching as students nodded.

Two minutes later, a lot of students were ready to go.

"Let's go pup." Jungkook says as he places backpack on his back, carrying some of his and some of his mate things.

"Koo, I could have carry my things on my own." Taehyung says and pouts.

"Why would you do that when I'm right here pup. Anyway, let's go now. We have 6 hours to find flags as much as possible." Jungkook says.

Taehyung nods then grabs Jungkook's hand, intertwing his fingers with his mate.

Jungkook smiled as they walked into forest, hand in hand, heart beating in sync.

Taehyung smiles as he sees butterfly then bird then bunny and then first flag which was green colour.

"Our first flag." Taehyung says as he grabs flag into his hand.

"Much more to find." Jungkook says.

"Yes, yes, let's go." Taehyung says and giggles.

Jungkook smiles widely at his mate, Taehyung is happy and that's what matters the most.

"I'm glad that we are here, I can spent alone time with you." Jungkook says and somehow manages to kiss Taehyung's cheek while they both are still walking which made his mate shy.

_________

Two hours later, Taehyung and Jungkook had found more than 20 flags.

"We have so many flags Koo." Taehyung says.

"Yes pup, we really do. You think we can win?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know, maybe." Taehyung says.

Jungkook steps closer and leans in, placing his lips against Taehyung's forehead.

"What was that for?" Taehyung asks after Jungkook has pulled away.

"Hmm, just like that." Jungkook says and smiles, looking at his cute confused mate.

Just then, Taehyung realises something.

"Koo! Do you hear that?" Taehyung asks.

"You hears watter falling too?" Jungkook asks.