34

Jimin smelled his mate and her distress, he ran towards the river and they were nowhere to be found, all that was there was her headband. He shifted back, holding it up. "They are gone."

"Someone took them," Yoongi muttered, "look at all the footprints, human and wolf."

"She left this, as a clue," Jimin held up her headband for Yoongi to see. "There's no way she would have taken it off willingly."

"We have to go tell the others, they aren't going to take this well. Who do you think took them?"

Jimin sighed as he put his clothes back on, "I want to say their old pack, but honestly three women is a bonus for any pack. The only thing that's going to hurt it is two of the girls are mated and pupped. So it's not like they can be mated again, not unless their mate dies. They also won't be able to get pregnant again, not as long as their mates are living."

Yoongi's eyes went wide, "we have to get back, what if this was all a trap?" They took off running, getting back to the village as fast as they could, before they even got close they could hear Jin yelling out instructions to everyone. They burst through the tree line, "are you guys okay?"

Jin whipped around, "someone poisoned our well. They put wolfsbane in it."

"Well, Jin says they did, none of us can smell it." Tae offered to the two confused Alphas.

The Omega gritted his teeth, "look, I know you can't smell it and if you want to test the theory out by all means drink some. But my Omega was freaking out and you know how sensitive our noses are when we are pregnant."

Jimin took a whiff, "he's not lying, I can smell it, faintly but it's there. As well as something else."

"Why can you smell it but we can't?"

The Alpha shrugged, "I don't know Tae, I have a nose for tracking which means it's more sensitive than most wolves and he's pregnant."

"Wait, why are you back here? Where are the girls?"

They didn't want to look at Jin, or the others, they didn't want to have to tell them. "Yoongi, Jimin, where is my mate, my pup?"

Jimin looked at Tae who was already tearing up, "we think they were kidnapped. All we found was this," Jimin held up the headband that all of them have seen Mandy wear and show off. "We think she left it for us, there's no way she would have removed it willingly, so it was her way of showing us that something was wrong."

"But who would take them? Two of them are mated and pupped."

Yoongi and Jimin exchanged a look before the older turned to Joon, "well considering our well was poisoned, I think the intention was to kill off the mates and once their marks fade, they'd be remated. Who even knows if they know about the babies yet. Neither girl is showing yet. But there were several wolves and humans that took them, at least three of each."

Joon cursed, "can you track them?"

"They covered their tracks fairly well, but yeah I think I can. Let Yoongi and I pack up some gear and we'll go find them and bring them back."

"I'm coming too," Tae announced as he stood up and started walking towards his cabin.

"Tae."

The Omega whipped around, "don't Joon, I respect you as my Head Alpha and guardian, but what if it was Jin that was taken? And don't you give me the whole you are an Alpha and I'm not speech, that's my mate and pup and I'm fucking going."

Joon took a deep breathe, "remember to pack your fur and food, you'll have to stop at the river to get water since the well is ruined."

"We're going too," Hobi stated, "she's our mate and you'll need all the help you can get."

"Joon," Jin whispered.

"Not happening, you are majorly pregnant Jin, there is no way you are going on a mission to another pack. You are staying here with me."

Jin glared as he marched over to his mate, his finger pushing the Alpha's shoulder back with each word he spoke. "We are going, what if something happens while they are gone? You think you could deliver a pup? Besides, this is our pack, we may be small, but we will not be fucked with." He turned to look at everyone else, "pack your shit, we leave in 20." Then he turned around and stormed off.

Joon looked to the other two Alpha's, "please help me, he can't walk that far."

Yoongi snorted, "he'd make you carry his ass if that's what it came down to. He's going, he's made up his mind and you know there is nothing you can do to change it. We can bring the cart and make him sit in it."

"Why did I have to mate the most stubborn Omega in the world?"

"Pretty sure you had no choice but to mate him, he wasn't exactly taking no for an answer. Now go pack like a good Alpha and make your Omega super happy."

Mandy woke up about three hours into their journey based on the fact that the moon was high in the sky. She looked beside her and Kat and Kris were tied up on the side of the cart. Kat reached up, pulling out a few stray hairs and dropping them onto the ground, 'fuck she's smart, there's no way Jimin won't be able to follow that trail.'

Mandy had to agree, that was incredibly smart of Kat to do, about 10 minutes later Kris did the same, they were alternating, ensuring as much as they could that they'd be found. So now that Mandy was awake she decided to help as well. It took a few days to get them back to their old pack.

This is bad this is so fucking bad, "tomorrow we will have the mating ceremony with you and my son and as soon as the marks fade from those two, they will be given to my son. He will decide if he wants to share them with the pack or keep them for himself. But first, we have to take care of the pups inside them and hope the marks fade quickly."