53-Miserable Woman

Hundreds of armed knights marched inside blocking the exit gate to the mansion.

What the fuck is this???

"Do not try to escape for you are cornered!" The knights point their swords at me.

"Please...there must be some kind of misunderstanding!" I try to explain.

"There's no misunderstanding! That woman tried to kill the crown prince, seize her immediately!!" I hear the Butler's voice from behind.

No...way.

No fucking way!!!

This is not looking good...No one here trusts me! To them I'm a criminal who tried to assassinate the crown prince!

Even back then I had no idea what kind of horrors await me...

I look around myself in panic but I'm surrounded from all sides with no where left to escape! There is no way I alone, stand a chance against so many of these knights.

The knights immediately charge at me with their swords in hands.

I try to run but one of the knights grab a hold of my hair and throws me on the ground.

An overwhelming feeling of horror takes over my body.

I look up to see a large man with blonde hair, he looks like the commander of these knights.

"You fucking bitch!? How dare you try to kill His highness!?" The knight screamed at me, his face burning with hatred.

"But I didn't do anything!!" I try to reason with my last breath.

But I get a kick in the stomach instead.

Then another.

And another.

Until I fall down on the ground hugging
my stomach in pain.

But the man continues to kick me even when I am bleeding all over.

Oh my god...Why does this man hate me so much!? What did I do to deserve this!??

"Shut your mouth!" The man then pulled me up by my hair.

Then looking at me closely, "Now that I look at you, you are quite a woman aren't you? It wouldn't be bad to have a taste of you..." He licks his lips in a disgusting manner.

"Sir Ronaldo, whatever you do please take it outside, because the Lord needs to rest now! Remember this is not your battlefield, have some sense!" The butler says.

"Oh yes...How is he right now?" The knight's face changes to a worried one.

"He is not well, but he is still breathing." The butler answers.

The knight's face changes to that of rage again, "Oh it's because of this bitch right? She made him go through that...That Lord who is comparable to God...she made him go through it right? I'll make sure to teach her a very good lesson!"

"Sir Ronaldo...I know that Master Eric is like a god to you and you respect him with your life  but still don't you think we should wait for the imperial orders when dealing with this woman..." Another knight whispers to him.

"Well that's true. But this is a case of an emergency isn't it? It involves the crown prince's safety so we can do whatever we want to this woman now!!" His grin makes my skin crawl.

This man is a fucking monster!

Then his eyes fall down to my chest.

I gasp in shock fearing the worst.