Very important for context

Alright so I rewrote this story and honestly I think it's so much better. Original readers, fret not! I have all of the original chapters here for your reading pleasure :) and new readers, if you'd like to know what the original is like, read ahead. Tho I don't recommend it, it kind of spoils some things. (Plus this new version is a better experience imo)

Original readers, this new version of The White Rose is different. It's set way before the original. I'm really looking forward to sharing it with you guys.

Skip to the next chapter for the new story!

(1)

BANG

BANG BANG (Into the room... sorry..)

You whipped your head around towards an alleyway where gunshots popped off. Instinctively, you placed your hand on your gun that rested against your hip and walked soundlessly into the alley.

Mumbled yells and harsh whispers reached your ears, but they were too far away to decipher a complete sentence.

As you got closer, you slowed, drawing your weapon and ready to see who the fuck was killing in your territory.

"Come on- Lets go! Now!"

"Wait a minute, he's not dead!"

BANG

"You fucking missed!! How stupid are you, huh?!"

"S-Sorry, Boss!!"

Another gunshot. And the sound of a body hitting the ground. A groan told you that somebody was hurt.

You walked around the corner with your gun held up. You caught them off guard, so they ran. But not without throwing shots behind them. You grunted as one slammed into the bullet proof vest you were wearing (as insisted by Benji). Thank god, or else it probably would've taken your life.

Whoever shot that gun was a terribly good marksmen. Maybe it was just coincidence.

You holstered your gun and turned around, looking at the two bodies on the floor. A man with white hair and pink eyes groans and reaches a bloodied hand out towards you.

"Shit," you mumble, crouching down beside him and rolling him over.

He cried out in pain, immediately clutching at his arm. It was bleeding pretty badly, but it seemed that the bullet had just went right through, avoiding any major arteries and bone.

You gripped his forearm tight enough to grab his attention, but not enough to hurt him.

"Listen to me because I'm not repeating himself. I'm going to bring you to some help, okay? I'm not letting you die," you say, brushing his hair away from his face. "You're just an innocent citizen by the looks of it..." you mumble, leaning over and picking him up.

He wrapped his free arm around your neck, gritting his teeth at the sudden movement. His eyes felt droopy and he honestly just wanted to sleep. But he knew in a situation like this, sleep was bad.

"I need to.. keep talking," he slurs out, attempting to look at you.

He was surprised to find that you were hot. I'm talking major eye candy. You had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes with a sharp jawline, dark lashes, and nice cheekbones. Not to mention, you were definitely fit. Your muscles pressed into his shoulder blades and the backs of his knees.