Last Chapter - The Day He Cried

This is the last chapter for the first half but this has still an epilogue. Thank you for always patiently waiting for the update. Your comments will be highly appreciated.

LAST CHAPTER

THE DAY HE CRIED

Dark room. No light. It is harder to breathe and it is frustrating, too. There is no sign of the sun because there's no window. Just her in her little cage.

Hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin siya gumigising. It feels like she has been trapped in her own nightmare. Hindi 'to ang gusto niyang mangyari. She's willing to fight fair and square, but her enemy doesn't know the word 'fair'. Never in the world and their years of living has that word ever existed.

Ilang kaluskos mula sa labas ang nagpagising sa kanya. She's battered. Hindi dahil sa taong kumuha sa kanya, kung hindi dahil sa mga galos na nakuha niya bago pa man dumating ang hindi niya inaasahang tao. She was so hurt big time. Malaki ang epekto ng pagkakahampas sa kanya sa pader dahilan para tumagal siyang walang malay ng iilang araw.

After the encounter with that unknown man. One thing is for sure... It is not just Arro who wanted her dead. There's a lot of them.

"Fuck!" She cussed upon feeling the pain in her body.

She's a mess in total.

She's lying in the cold ground helpless and lifeless.

When she opened her eyes, she eventually checked her body. The bruises and the deep cuts showed how bad she had been through. Pero hindi 'yon ang mas kinabahala niya. The moment she opened her eyes, she struggled. Seeing herself in a cage—In bars.

"Ano 'to?" She asks herself. "Nasaan ako?" Pagkapalibot niya ng tingin sa buong lugar, she can't see nor sense anything in the room. Darkness is ruling the place.

No luck of light and only limited air.

Kahit kumikirot ang buo niyang katawan. She tried to stand up. Damn it! Bakit parang na imbalido na ako? I can't fucking move my legs! She thought. Malaki ang naging impact sa kanya sa nangyari noong gabing 'yon.

She kept on screaming and screaming. "Where the hell am I? Sinong nandyan? Pakawalan niyo ako dito!" Pero wala talagang sumasagot sa kanya.

No one is in the room. No one but her.

Nakasalampak lang siya doon na parang walang buhay. She hasn't eaten yet for how many days. She was just asleep and lying cold in the cage.

Cage? She thought again. What am I? A dog? A dog in a fucking cage? Huh.

She tried to find ways to get out. Naghanap siya ng matulis na bagay na pwedeng gamitin para makawala siya sa kinakukulungan niya pero wala talaga siyang mahagip ni isa. It's empty and hollow. Nakakatakot ang lugar kung nasaan siya ngayon.

She's one hundred and one percent sure na nasa ibang bayan sila. Malayo sa kinatatayuan ng Worthwood Academy. Ramdam niya 'yon dahil sa kakaibang pakiramdam na bumabalot sa paligid. She feels like she has been locked up in a dark world where dark people live.

Where Arro is staying.

The thought made her wince. Alam niyang hindi si Briz ang taong papalapit sa kanya noong gabing 'yon. I am damn sure that he is not Briz. He's in the infirmary together with Wina. And I know, Uryll won't take a risk of letting him out of his sight again. Isip niya.

Sa katagalan na nilang magkasama, she already knew how her friends care for each other. Hindi sila vocal, pero nakikita naman sa mga galaw nila kung gaano ka importante ang kaibigan para sa kanila.