Killer Kelly - So far, So good

Impact was only two more days away, so to prepare himself for the coming show, Y/N thought it would be good to get a nice workout in. No distractions or interruptions, just focus on what he had set as personal goals. Tge girls at home were doing wonderful, especially when they had the chance to hang out with their man. Priscilla and the unborn child were perfectly healthy as well, so there was nothing to worry about at the moment. Obviously staying in touch and keeping up with everyone at the same time was difficult  so the use of group chats came like a blessing.

But there was no time to waste today as Y/N stepped out of the changing room with headphones in and his wrists taped up.

Y/N:" Let's do a bit of cardio first. I know it's not perfect."

So the first station of his workout was the treadmill he got on quite quickly, starting off easy. There still was a lot on his mind, like the whole thing with Scarlett and how that might work out in the near future or the always looming threat of getting another woman pregnant. Truth be told, things weren't always that easy to take or to organize, but Y/N did everything in his power to get through the chaos. Thank goodness he swept those thoughts out of his system in a heartbeat and continued running while a few other people looked at the young man every now and then. They didn't know what exactly to make of him, but didn't interrupt him. One of those people was Impact Wrestling Knockout Killer Kelly.

She watched for a moment as well, partially recognizing Y/N from what happened the week before

She watched for a moment as well, partially recognizing Y/N from what happened the week before. Kelly felt bad for him, eventhough it was scripted, but it looked like Y/N had everything under control at the time. Smiling to herself, Kelly decided to find a spot for crunches, pushups and a few other things. Something in the air made it feel like there was a turn coming sooner rather than later though.
---------------------------------------------------------

Around 10:30 am, Y/N took a small break from the exercises and drank some water. He knew he was getting somewhere for sure, so bis motivation was really high right now. Looking across the room and scanning the other people, his eyes we're on Kelly after another minute.

 Looking across the room and scanning the other people, his eyes we're on Kelly after another minute

Apparently she needed to do some more stretching...of a very different kind. Maybe it was intensional, maybe it wasn't, but it seemed like it did the job because Kelly soon noticed Y/N watching her from a short distance.