𝟐𝟑 | 𝐎𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝

ᵐʸ ᵃⁿᵈʳᵒⁱᵈ

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: 𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔰 - 𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔷

Warnings: pain, yandere (no death)

♥♠♣♦ -- ☠ -- ♥♠♣♦

Ignihyde was always hot. Boiling hot. From the fires that roared throughout the night, to the stuffiness of the dorms, to the lack of fresh air in the underground cavern, everything was unimaginably stuffy. It was as if sunlight hadn't shone into the place in centuries, let alone a fresh breath of air. And the further one went, spiralling down into the depths of the dormitory, to where the boiling river lapped at the rocky shores, the heat increased tenfold.

This was the sensation that Y/N woke to. The sensation of overwhelming and stifling heat surrounded her entirely. The sort of sticky heat that clings to your bones and threatens never to let you go. The sort of heat that you have to wash off in order to be completely rid of it.

Y/N went to stand up but frowned when she found herself unable. It was as if all her limbs had gone numb. She could still feel them, and yet, she couldn't move them. She inhaled sharply as she felt a sudden pain in the palm of her hand. It felt like the simple prick of a needle, but as the pain increased, Y/N cried out, wanting to shake her hand to try and rid herself of whatever implement was pressing ever deeper into her palm.

She tried to open her eyes, and let out a startled cry when she realised that she couldn't. It felt as though her eyes had been taped shut, and though she could "see", she couldn't see anything. It was like someone had stuffed her head in a sack, cutting off all of her senses. She couldn't see, she couldn't smell, and as she tried to scream, she realised that she didn't even have a mouth. What was happening?!

She tried to squirm but stopped when she realised that she couldn't even feel the rest of her body. It was as though her mind had been completely separated from everything that she had once had. A torso, arms, legs, a mouth. Everything that she had once taken for granted was now gone, stripped away from her. She was surprised that she could still hear as if a microphone and speakers had been planted somewhere in her mind.

There was music playing, somewhere around her, though it sounded distant and far off. She could still hear it as though she was listening to it, lying right on the speaker, but to her mind, it sounded as though it was across a room from her.

"Riding down, riding down. My hand on your sea. The whole way 'round. I carry band-aids on me now." The voice crackled through the speaker and Y/N wanted to flinch as she heard a second voice join in. It seemed vaguely familiar to her, but she couldn't place it.

"For when your soft hands hit the jagged ground. Wheels aren't even touching the ground. Scared to take them off, but they're so worn down."

'What's happening,' Y/N thought. She longed to cry out; she longed to scream; she longed to say anything! She longed to move her body; she longed to open her eyes; she longed to know what was going on!

Suddenly, she heard the sounds of pulsing energy approaching and everything... went... black...

♥♠♣♦ -- ☠ -- ♥♠♣♦

Promise I won't push you straight to the dirt, if you promise me, you'll take them off first.

♥♠♣♦ -- ☠ -- ♥♠♣♦

The next time Y/N woke, she woke to the sound of a saw working its way through the metal. She could almost feel the sparks floating off of the machine and striking her in the... torso... A noiseless gasp fluttered in her chest. She had a torso! Or at least, it felt like it. She still couldn't see any more than the black abyss in front of her.