𝟑𝟏 | 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍!

ᵒʳ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ... ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵒ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ...

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 ℑ𝔰 ℌ𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 - ℑ𝔷𝔷𝔶 ℜ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫

Warnings: blood

♥♠♣♦ —— ☠ —— ♥♠♣♦

Y/N woke to the feeling of tiny paws on her shoulder, not so gently shaking her awake. She shot up from her bed, drenched in a sudden cold sweat, her heart pounding in her chest as she tried to gather her thoughts. What was going on?

Grim snickered at Y/N's panicked face and leapt onto the bottom of her bed, swinging around the post. "You're in trouble~"

Y/N frowned. "What do you mean?" She glanced over at the clock. Midnight. Right on the dot. "It's midnight. I'm not late for class or anything."

Grim snickered and threw a crumpled-up ball of paper at her, snickering at her panicked face as she opened it. In a second, she threw off her covers and sprinted over to her closet, grabbing her costume from its hanger and rushing into the bathroom.

Be careful Y/N

Today is Halloween

The twenty-four-hour night has come

What will you get?

A sweet treat? Or a spooky treat?

♥♠♣♦ —— ☠ —— ♥♠♣♦

Y/N rushed from the dorm, nearly tripping over the ledge as she struggled to tie her hat properly around her chin. The silk ribbons were making it much more difficult as they kept slipping through her gloves, allowing the hat to nearly fall to the ground behind her more than once. She huffed as the hat fell for the third time and quickly spun around to scoop it up, plopping it down on her head. The boys would have to wait for a moment until she could get the blasted fabric tied. 

Suddenly, a stick cracked and Y/N froze, her fingers still threaded through the loop around her chin. Slowly as she dared, she turned around, half expecting to see some monster running towards her, but instead, all she saw was a shadow standing beneath the willow. Still, this did nothing to settle her panic and she resumed tying the knot, her eyes remaining on the still figure all the while. 

"H-hello," Y/N called out in a weak voice. A shiver snaked its way down her back and she shook violently, her arms instinctively coming up to wrap around her shoulders, trying to conserve what heat she could.

The wind swept the branches in front of the shadow, and as the wind settled, Y/N felt her panic increase when she realised that the figure had disappeared. Another shiver ran up her spine and she shivered again, stepping away from the door of the dorm. 

As she went to take a step, she suddenly felt a gust of hot breath on the back of her neck and she let out a shriek, tumbling forward. Thankfully, whoever it was that had startled her quickly caught her, looping their arm around her waist and pulling her into their chest. Y/N gasped as her palms hit their chest, and as she looked up into the face of her saviour, she felt both overjoyed and terrified. 

Before her stood Vil Schoenheit, dressed in his vampire costume. Y/N hadn't been surprised when he told her that he and the rest of Pomefiore would be dressing up as vampires for the celebration, as Y/N could easily classify vampires as some of the most beautiful monsters ever recorded. 

🎉 You've finished reading Յյ 𝔇𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔬𝔣 ℌ𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 [𝔄 𝔗𝔚𝔖𝔗 𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔠] 🎉