Chapter 46. I'll Save You.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Honestly, how dare you behave so rudely toward Lady Elizabeth?" The question was asked, and some attention was brought to the Goddess sitting on the ground as she had been caught before she hit the ground. Beside her slightly swollen cheek, she was absolutely fine.

A light went down to her from one of the two golden lights, and Elizabeth's swollen cheek slowly healed up, "They're going to yell at us for this!"

"Your execution is now set in stone!" A light chuckle followed, "Then again, you were going to be killed anyway."

"So how many are there?" Derieri asked, briefly glancing back, away from Y/n.

"Two of the Four Archangels!" Galand shouted, laughing mockingly at the opponents across from him, "This should be rather amusing!"

"By the way," One of the two lights faded, revealing a Goddess with three heads, each with different hairstyle as well as color, "It looks like I won that bet of whether or not the Ten Commandments would fall for our trap."

Someone tisked beside him, and the second light faded, "That's invalid." A younger boy with blue hair was revealed, large wings on his back, "I believe the bet was whether or not all of the Ten Commandments would show up here."

"How pathetic. The jokes of the Goddess race, they're all so lame, you laugh out of pity." Melascula muttered, looking at the two opponents with a smirk.

"All right, Sariel. Should we bet on how long it takes to kill the Ten Commandments next?"

"Excellent idea! I say about five minutes." Sariel responded happily, "And you, Tarmiel?"

"I say ten seconds!" The Archangel responded, holding his palm up towards the Demons and Y/n without a care.

"I summon Omega Ark!" The two uttered at the same time, their palms glowing a brilliant gold, "You impure souls, perish in the light of judgement!"

Y/n. The girl who had her attention on Derieri a moment ago, let go of the Demon's wrist and turned her body around towards Sariel and Tarmiel. Her red eyes blinking slowly at the two, "I won't allow that." She held her unoccupied arm out.

As the blinding light of Ark shot towards them, black tendrils shot off of Y/n's arm and straight towards the two. The tendrils hit the Ark straight on, swallowing its light up and blasting on towards the two Archangels.

"I mean it when I say... I'm sorry." Y/n looked back at Derieri and the others when her darkness had snaked its way around the two Archangels, who did not do a lot to resist.

"Shut up!"

"Derieri..." The Demon hit Y/n's upper chest, hitting just bellow her collarbone. Her teeth gritted and panting angrily, "I promise to make up for this... Someday." Y/n ignored the hit, "It'll take time, so I ask of you all, turn back now. Before it's too late."

"Would you look at that, Tarmiel, you were wrong!" Sariel laughed, a mighty wind of his cutting the black tendrils around him to pieces, "Five seconds passed."

"You traitor..." Derieri grumbled, lifting her head to look up at Y/n's eyes, "Is it so bad that I want this war to end without anyone else getting hurt?"

Derieri looked up at Y/n, she wanted to be angry at her, she truly did. Wanted to hurl her to the ground and punch and kick her with all she had, but how could she.

When the woman in front of her did not even want to put up a fight against her. Y/n's eyes shifted to the side, and her breath was caught in her throat, "Hellfire Bird!"