Abuse again?

Recap...

He gets in the driver's seat and speeds away furious. This no doubt it going to cause a massive fight. All because I accepted a jacket from a guy I don't even like.

Kiera:

Matteo continues to drive recklessly until we reach my cousins home. He orders me to get out and I do obediently continuing my act. He leads me to the living room and goes to get the rest of my cousins. Probably calling them because I know Allessandro works for pretty much the whole day and he's no doubt going to be the one to punish me over a jacket. I can't help but like the scent of it though. This has definitely been worn many times by Adonis. His scent is imprinted onto it. The smell of vanilla and smoke surprisingly good. It smells manly and I like it. I kinda wish he wasn't a jerk. If he wasn't, I'd totally be  loving this. But instead I'm fighting myself over liking his scent. He's a total jerk but he smells good and is hot. You can't fault me for being a little attracted to him ok. And maybe he isn't that bad considering he helped me out today. But now I'm getting in trouble because of it.

Matteo walks bad in ending my thoughts entirely. "The guys will be back home soon," he says obviously pissed. He sits down on a couch away from me and just stares. Like he's trying to intimidate me. Not gonna work. I would say I'm surprised by the fact he immediately came to the conclusion I did something with whoever I left with over a jacket but I'm not. It's the typical mindset for people like him. Misogynists.  To think women only exist for sex. After sitting for a while I hear the guys enter. They're arguing as they storm in and stop once they sit down. Santo sits beside me on the couch. Allessandro sits on a chair in between the couch I'm sitting on and the one Matteo is sitting on. Luca and Alfeo sit on either side of Matteo considering that's the big couch and Marco sits on a chair next to the big couch and Antonio just stands leaning against the couch I'm on. I'm fully surrounded by them.

"Matteo already told me what happened," Allessandro starts looking at Matteo and then glaring back at me. How sweet. "Want to tell us why you decided to start whoring around?" He asks. "I wasn't doing any of that. Some girls at school poured food all over me and a friend took me to their place so I could take a shower," I say innocently. It's the truth though. Nothing sexual happened with Adonis. Although I almost gagged from calling him a friend. "Then why are you wearing a guys jacket," Matteo sneers. "Because my friends clothes were to small for me so she gave me one of her brother's jackets," I lie smoothly. I'm kinda surprised how fast I came up with a response. Some of the guys seem convinced. Matteo still looks pissed but backs off and Allessandro just looks expressionless. "If I find out you were with a boy alone you'll be in big trouble," he says and walks over towards me. He grabs my arm harshly and leads me out of the living room saying to the boys that the meeting is over. Once we get over to the stairs Allessandro let's me go pushing me a bit so I fall onto the floor my back and head hitting the railing. I look up at Allessandro shocked by this. He never physically touched me until now. "If you ever skip school again regardless of the reason you'll be in trouble, got it," he says emotionless. I nod and go to get up but he kicks my leg and walks off mumbling about leaving his meeting for this shit. I get up internally rolling my eyes. No one asked you to leave your precious meeting. I limp upstairs and into my room. I shouldn't be shocked Allessandro dared to touch me but I am. I honestly thought he would just be controlling and a dick not physically violent. This is a new low. But it's something I have survived once before and can survive now.

I'll just take a shower to get my mind off things. Before I go take a shower I lock the door to my room and grab something from my closet. Once I'm in the bathroom I lock that door as well and step into the hot shower. Honestly I'm kinda glad I did go to Adonis's though. It pissed off my brothers without me even trying to. Sure I got shoved and kicked but that's nothing compared to what abuse I've been through. I don't even feel the pain because my pain tolerance is so high. I just wonder what else would my family do to me? I know Allessandro was talking about arranging me into a marriage. That would be the worst thing to go through. I'd be stuck with some 50 something year old guy until he dies. I shudder even though it's incredibly hot in here. I don't even want to think about that right now. I just hope whatever they do to me isn't anything that would mean I couldn't escape.

After getting dressed I unlock both my doors and start watching TV. I felt nostalgic so I decided to watch the original Pokemon. I love this series so much I could watch it for hours straight and not get bored. And I did. I watched it until I was called down for dinner at 7:00.

Her outfit, without the jewelry

I wish I could hide in here forever. Maybe if I sit long enough my bed will swallow me whole. After I pause Pokemon I get up and walk downstairs. Why anger my brothers when I already pissed them off once today. I sit down at my seat and dinner is served not long after. No one spoke at dinner which I was grateful for. I don't want to talk to any of them so they made my life easier tonight.

I get back to the safety of my room and lay down. I decide to watch some more Pokemon while I relax. I shut the lights off already because I don't plan on getting up again. At least not until morning. After 10 episodes of Pokemon I start getting tired. My eyes start to feel heavy and eventually I accept the darkness. My last thought before I go to sleep is. What would I do if I can't escape from them in a few months, who could protect me from the mafia?