Jake - Owned

Your body felt so heavy, it felt like someone had sedated you.

"Easy, dulce niña." You heard a suave voice whisper as you whimpered and slowly tried to open your eyes.
The first thing you saw was someone's knees, you followed it up to see a gloved hand with a gun pointed at you.
You gasped and fell back a little, snapping yourself out of your daze.
Your eyes travelled up further and you saw a man smiling at you.

"What's going on?" You whispered looking at him in fear.

"Don't worry, precioso." He said, the smile still on his face.

"You have some information that we need." He said as you looked at him in confusion.

"We?" You questioned before smoke began to form behind him, you watched a large bird like form appear.

"Khonshu." You grumbled looking at them unamused.

"Should've known this flashy bastard was your avatar." You grumbled as the man chuckled.

"You forget yourself, niña." He said clicking the gun as I glared at him.

"You won't fucking shoot me because you need me. I know what this is." You grumbled as Khonshu came closer to you.

"You have an avatar, you can't have me as well." You muttered as he chuckled lowly.
Gods and goddesses like him always tried to perform the ritual so they could have you as there's.
You were a powerful being and the Gods wanted you to do their bidding.

"That's why I have my avatar. He's going to own you." Khonshu growled as I chuckled.

"A human can't fucking own me you dumb bird." You growled as the avatar stood up and chuckled.

"Oh, mi amor. You've got no idea what we can do." He said kneeling down to stroke his hand over your face.

"You're fucking disgusting." You growled before he slapped you across the face.

"Might have to teach you to respect your new master." He said as you kept your head looking away from him.

"Let's perform the ritual." Khonshu said as you felt tears in your eyes.

"Fine, take away my freedom. Humans are heartless creatures." You whispered, but they ignored you.
They began the ritual as you kept your eyes closed.
You felt the familiar burning on your chest where his symbol would burn into your skin.
You bit down on your lip trying to not scream in pain.
It was finally ever and you panted and looked down at your chest.

"Three?" You muttered in shock, you didn't think it was possible to have three masters.

"Why do I have three masters?" You muttered, the avatar looked angry.

"I thought you said Marc and Steven wouldn't be an issue." The man growled at the god.

"I don't understand." You whispered looking up at them.

"Deal with it, Jake." Khonshu growled letting you finally know the name of the man.

"There are others within this body, they are your master now too. But you listen to me and me only, is that understood?" Jake growled pointing the gun at you again as you nodded.

"Of course, master." You replied making him smile.

"Good, then we won't have a problem." He said as you looked away from him.

"Take her somewhere safe where no one will find her for the time being."

--

You'd arrived back at what you assumed was Jake's apartment.
He went up to a book shelf and pushed it away to reveal a metal door.

"Welcome home." He said opening the door and shoving me inside making me fall.

"I'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere." He said chuckling before he closed the door.
It was completely dark and you curled in on yourself.
This was the cruel reality you were used to.

--

After about two hours you heard someone stumbling around outside.

"Marc, why did you leave my books in such a mess?" A British voice muttered as you stood up slowly.
Should you call out to him?
Jake and Khonshu would be mad.
But Marc and Steven were technically your masters as well.

"Help!" You screamed out bashing on the door.

"Behind the book shelf!" You shouted hearing heavy breathing.

"Marc, is this your doing?" He muttered as you waited for a moment and heard him shuffling around.
You heard the book shelf being moved away.

"I just need to find a key!" He shouted out as I backed up against the wall and took a deep breath, praying he would find it.

"I can't find a key!" He shouted in desperation before you heard a loud bang and the door was ripped open.

"I don't need a key." He said, you noticed now this must be Marc.

"Want to explain why the hell you're locked in a secret room in my apartment?" He said as you stepped out and took a deep breath.

"Khonshu needed me to use, so he got Jake to perform a ritual to own me. So, now you, Steven and Jake own me." You explained as he looked at you in shock.

"Jake and Khonshu are working together?" He asked as you nodded.

"Fuck, that fucking bird."