Prizes

So, this is probably what most of you have been waiting for and I've been taking forever in actually posting it for you guys I apologize. It's been a busy few weeks so far and I won't get into the logistics of all that since no one really probably cares, but anyway moving on.

So to everyone who's entered or is thinking about entering and is thinking "what do I get out of this contest if I win?" Well, look no farther here are the prizes.

Also if there's anything you don't understand with any of this please let me know and I'll try and explain the best I can!

Category Winners:
-A follow from the judge of your category.
-Votes on all chapters of your story by your judge.
-Feedback straight from your judge based on how you did.
-Story will be added to the category winners reading list on my page.
-A sticker announcing you're the winner of the specific category.

Next, we're going to go into the bigger prizes for all of those overall winners! There will be prizes for the first, second, and third place stories overall.

First Place Overall:
-Follow from me as well as all the judges.
-Votes from me and all of the judges on all the chapters of your story.
-Direct feedback straight from me on how well you did in each criteria.
-A feature on mine as well as all of the judges pages.
-Story will be added into the winners overall reading list on my account.
-First place overall sticker that will be customized for your story cover.

Second Place Overall:
-A follow from me.
-Votes from me and all of the judges on all of the chapters of your story.
-Feedback straight from me on how well you did in each criteria.
-A feature on mine and your category judges pages.
-Story will be added into the overall winners reading list.
-Second place overall sticker that will be customized for your story cover.

Third Place Overall:
-A follow from me.
-Votes from me on all of the chapters of your story.
-Direct feedback straight from me on how well you did in each criteria.
-A feature on my page.
-Story will be added into the overall winners reading list.
-Third place overall sticker customized for your story cover.

I hope that everyone is happy and alright with all of these prizes! If anyone has any issues with any of these just let me know and I will try and help you out to the best of my abilities!