two

Romero parks his car in front of the restaurant, it was just as Flora described and I made sure to follow her black attire theme

The black silk fit nicely on my body and matched the color of my heels. My curls tried to slip from the hairstyle but the pins kept them in place.

I fixed my glasses before we entered and Romero pulled his suit jacket down and fixed the cuffs of his shirt underneath.

We were met with the sound of soft and slow music, the restaurant was filled with people I have never seen before, all being Daniella's friends and family and I tried to spot Flora through them all.

She found me first and greeted me with a hug and a nervous look on her face. She looked amazing in her black pantsuit and heels.

"You look amazing Grace, others... not so much," She said, pulling away from the hug and Romero gave her the middle finger.

"Everyone looks amazing" I look at all the family and friends that came for Daniella who wasn't here yet.

"Her parents are just the sweetest" Flora pointed to the two people standing by the window. I realized where Daniella got her looks from, it was from her mother.

They turned and signaled Flora to come to them, their Latin accents were so welcoming and her mother waved at me before Flora excused herself to go over to them.

"I'm going to get a drink," Romero said from beside me, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

"You want one?" He asked and laughed, "I'm kidding, I'll ask them if they give apple juice" he used his elbow to bump me before walking off and laughing at his joke.

I shook my head because he knew that I didn't drink and walked further into the restaurant, one of the waiters offered me a small plate of food and I accepted it.

I sat at the empty table and waited for Daniella to arrive. When she finally arrived, she was first greeted by an excited Flora that welcomed her with a happy birthday and then a very long kiss.

Daniella looked great, her long black hair which would usually just be flowing down her back was now in a bun that sat behind her head, she wore a vest and slacks so the tattoos on her arms were showing.

Flora kissed her on the lips and then on the cheek making Daniella smile and laugh before returning the same gestures.

I look around for Romero and I find him standing at the bar as if he's afraid to move and soon realize why he looks like a deer caught in headlights.

Nadia is one of the many people in the middle dancing with a smile.

She's stunning, wearing a beautiful burgundy sari with a bit of gold that matches the jewelry she wears. Her brown hair flows with her as she dances, she suddenly stops and goes to take a seat by the drink waiting for her.