Chapter 12 | Strange Friends

Jaylin.

This weird pale looking face that is right up in my face as I lay on my side. As I continue to scream, this weird guy and one other guy beside him start screaming after. They immediately  fall on their asses as they hold onto each other.

I didn't realize that Andrew really stayed the whole, I mean stayed in bed with me without letting me go the whole night. Because as I screamed, backing out, rolling over Andrew, with Andrew still holding me tight by the waist as we fall off the bed together.

I fall on top of Andrew as I hear a rough groan from him.

But then a hand covers my mouth, muffling my scream that finally stopped. 

Then I hear this fluttery morning voice that I never thought I would hear, "Its okay. They're Leith and Asher."

I sit up, using my hand to help me sit up as its on top of Andrews' stomach. He groans again as he flinches. Now I'm sitting on Andrew's legs, shifting my head towards them.

I see Axel leaning against my door, Wade and Theo looking through my things, especially my baby photos as they still stare at it like they never seen a baby before, and Leith and Asher, on the floor, holding each other as they have these terrified expressions on their faces.

Well, isn't this strange.

I groan, nearly rolling my eyes as I lay back down on top of Andrew.

"What are you guys doing?!" I hear Axel ask, I think referring why we were sleeping together by literal meaning.

I'm so tired.

"Get off of me!"

"Disgusting bastard!"

I listen to Leith and Asher, I think, pushing each other away. Now hearing movement as they walk towards us. I can't see anything because I'm too sluggish to open them. "We need to separate them." I hear Axel suggest.

"Why?" Asher and Leith both ask at the same time.

"Well, Andrew has been here since about 3:47 from yesterday and its now," I hear a pause, maybe taking a look at his watch. "10:32, in the morning. And also, by looking, they're both horrible morning people. So we have to separate them."

"Um, how though?"

"You, grab her legs and you, grab her arms."

No, they seriously won't carry me like that.

Right?

~~~~~

"You got her legs?" Leith asks.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah. 1, 2, 3!"

They carry me like they're about to toss me into the pool. "So! Where do we put her?" they ask Axel.

"First, lay her back down onto the bed." 

They lay me back down as I crack open my eye and see Theo putting the covers back over me. I send him a warm smile as I shut my eyes again.