🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 6

●●

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 6 // 🄷🄰🄼🄱🄸🄴🅂?

🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

"You were.. With Gwi-nam?.. when he was bitten?.." Cheong-san asked in disbelief looking at me, I nodded my head and he stepped back a bit "Then you must be infected too.." Cheong-San said making me throw my hands in the air in disbelief.

"Oh come on, DO I LOOK INFECTED-?" I shouted annoyed as I raised my arms up in a grabbing position as I start slowly walking towards Gyeong-su making gurgling noises.

"Grrrrr, gyeong-su.. I'm gonna eat you, Raaayaahahaa" I mutter out as I jokingly start smacking Gyeong-su making him laugh a bit making Cheong-san Shake his head and sigh.

"Look I know you're confused and believe me I am as well, but I think i know what happened" I say as I slowly straighten my posture "I think there's something in our immune systems that is preventing the virus from fully Turning us" I say as i gesture to myself and then Nam-ra who looks at me listening.

"I've come face to face with some of the zombies before and they made no actions to harm me or Gwi-nam, so I'm sure I'm infected, but not fully to the point where I'm hungry for flesh and brains, Although you should probably be careful Cheong-san, Gwi-nam sort of has a grudge on you for stabbing his eye out" I say look at Cheong-san and he looks away scratching his neck worried about his safety.

"But we don't know if Nam-ra has that certain.. something in her immune system.. She could turn any minute.." Cheong-san says still hesitant and Nam-ra stands up and Su-hyeok looks at her as she shakes her head "Its fine.. I'm leaving" Nam-ra says.

"AHAH. No you're not" I say making everyone look at me, I casually walk over to Dae-su and rip some of his uniform off making him shriek at me "Thank you very much" I say as I walk over to Nam-ra tying our hands together.

"Look, Since I'm 'infected' I'll keep Nam-ra close to me so if she does turn I can always Take her out without being harmed. Sound good?" "Bu-" "Good. It's settled then" I say interrupting Cheong-san before he can complain some more.

I bring Nam-ra over to the window opening it a bit As I sigh sitting on the edge giving her some room to sit down as well "What a bunch of idiots I swear.." I sigh to myself and I look at Nam-ra to see her looking at the floor picking at her nails and i rub her arm comfortingly and she looks up at me "You'll be fine Nam-ra, I promise" I say giving her a slight smile and she returns it a bit before looking back down.

_____________________________________________________________________________

An hour, maybe less had gone by and everyone was relaxing as well as Me and Nam-ra, everything seemed Fine, Nam-ra wasn't Showing any possible signs of her turning and everyone was slowly starting to calm down.